New Mi5 64gb, Only Numbers No Names Call Screen.

ecke breck

Members
Jul 3, 2012
Mi5 64gb
atm 6.4.4 miui8

ive had this problem since i was on miui 7 stable. been using xiaomi.eu rom since the first one for mi5.

when someone calls me or i call someone, the name of the contact does not show in the call screen.
only number appears. call log is fine, messaging is fine.

ive tried adding area codes, country codes, ive tried all settings in contact and dailer settings.
ive done full wipes, wiped data of apps. tried only google contacts and only mi contacts.

nothing helps.

the problem was not present in global 7.2.4 from xiaomi. but its not a daily driver.....

im from sweden, using english on phone.

thanks.

Mi5 64gb
atm 6.4.4 miui8

ive had this problem since i was on miui 7 stable. been using xiaomi.eu rom since the first one for mi5.

when someone calls me or i call someone, the name of the contact does not show in the call screen.

ive tried adding area codes, country codes, ive tried all settings in contact and dailer settings.
ive done full wipes, wiped data of apps. tried only google contacts and only mi contacts.

nothing helps.

the problem was not present in global 7.2.4 from xiaomi. but its not a daily driver.....

thanks.

Me too got this problem since MIUI7..

Mi5 64gb
atm 6.4.4 miui8

nothing helps.

thanks.
Confirm. Mi Note, miui 8, 6.6.16.

Anyone come up with a solution?
Kinda tired of this. Im about to change phone brand if this still persists in miui 8 stable.
Works fine on my redmi 3 with official China rom. And mi2 with official global stable.