Mi5s - Install Cn Developer Rom

Hartmer

Members
Feb 22, 2016
Hi,

I have the MIS with locked bootloader. I already applied for permission, which I already received.
But when I tried, the process stopped at 50%. I think, I need to install official CN Dev. ROM.

I have curreently Global Stble ROM installed.
But I wouldlike to install XIAOMI.EU or Global Dev. ROM as as it is released.

How can I install CN Dev ROM from Global Stable with locked Bootloader?
I tried from Global Stable to unlock Bootloader. XIAOMI asked me wait 5 days, and then it should work, after the information on the server is synchronized. I know from my MI4C, I had also 50% error, and it only worked immediately with CN Dev. ROM.

But for MI5S, I have a problem. As I was told, I waited 5 days, but on day 5, I saw, that XIAOMI removed again permission to unlock from my account.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I am in a trap. I cannot go to CN Dev. ROM (locked BL), but I can also not unlock Bootloader which has to be via official CN Dev. ROM, and not from Global Stable ROM

Download Global Dev, install via updater then you should be able to unlock your bootloader from there.
Had the same problem, unlocked bootloader on global dev with no issues then went through the usual install of TWRP and SuperSU.
Good lucl