Mi5s - Internal Storage Access

SAngeli

Members
Mar 18, 2016
Hi,
I run xiaomi.eu weekly MIUI 8.2 - 6.12.22 Developer (have followed all xiaomi.eu guides for install) Italian and I have a PC running Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64.

When I connect Mi5s via USB (and select MTP) to my PC whe I access internal storage and wish to create a file I am unable to do so because I get an error, from the application I am using, saying like "Unable to find the file. Please check the name of the file and retry".
Example: I run Word and try to save the file in the device. I access internal storage and hit save.
From Notepad, as example, I am not even able to find the device in File Explorer.

Rather, with MyPhoneExplore (a sync software) I can to do anything I wish (edit/delete/move/copy/create)
So far what I have to do to bypass this issue is to always save the file locally on my PC and then drag and drop it on Mi5s. If I have to manitulate anything then MPE is the best way of doing os but worst method.

How to solve this issue? How can I be able to read/write to internal storage just like a UBS stick?

Please let me know....