Mi5s Volte

t4tteuz

Members
Jan 13, 2017
Hi everyone! Anyone knows amy rom version where VoLTE is supported and working? Currently I'm on EU 8.2.3.0 stable and is not working... Option is selectable but not working at all. Obviously operator (Tim Italy) has enabled my sim.
Tnx for replys and good day all!

Hi everyone! Anyone knows amy rom version where VoLTE is supported and working? Currently I'm on EU 8.2.3.0 stable and is not working... Option is selectable but not working at all. Obviously operator (Tim Italy) has enabled my sim.
Tnx for replys and good day all!
On my device mi5s on 8.2.3.0 EU Stable VolTE is working perfectly. I get symbol HD when making the calls, but not with every operator. My operator is T-Mobile. Volte is enabled in options for my network.

When you make calls don't switch between 4G and 3G and sticks on 4G during calls? I can see hd logo during calls but phone always switch from 4G to 3G during calls and come back to 4G when call ends...

On my device mi5s on 8.2.3.0 EU Stable VolTE is working perfectly. I get symbol HD when making the calls, but not with every operator. My operator is T-Mobile. Volte is enabled in options for my network.
This is not VOLTE!
Volte is an acronym if the Hd mark is as below, the coverage does not go from 4G to 3G, only stays at 4G.
Example volte in india on jio. If you dont have this hd and when you call dowgrade from 4G to 3G.
db8933dd6c5fc259038e45d635b3e4af.jpg

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
i am on Vodafone TR and VoLTE enabled by the network,
however it is not activated in my phone.

in the newtork settings does not show up, but on the test menu its shows it is enabled, however, its not making any VoLTE calls

im mentioning i am on the last weekly of miui 8 of xiaomi.eu

i would be really happy if you could help me sort this out

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-17-10-50-55-182_com.android.phone.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-10-50-55-182_com.android.phone.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,102
  • Screenshot_2017-08-17-10-51-28-694_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-17-10-51-28-694_com.android.settings.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 1,182
Last edited:
Anyone has news about VoLTE on miui 9 and mi5s? seems not working yet even in new rom...
Any suggestion?
Tnx

Reactions: Dan G M
I'm in the same problem. Mi5s (last version dev 7.10.12 ) and no volte working... Any suggestions?

VoLTE has to be supported by carrier and manufacturer..

I enabled the service with the operator, but also using that code "*#*#86583#*#*" it does not work.

Thanks anyway.... if you have any other suggestion or thing to check