[Mi8 SE][Help]Dont accept most fastboot commands

Byness

Members
Jul 7, 2019
Hi my name is Ricardo as this is my "story"

i have a mi8 se with latest 10.3 stable rom from Xiaomi.eu, and since i installed that rom version, my twrp( that i dont remember the version) stopped working, recovery mode just get stuck um the mi logo and says above " unlocked", but thats not the problem

I, "accidently" did a factory reset from the menu settings and now the phone is just stuck in that mi logo and unlock little message.
i can go to fastboot mode pressing the power buttom and the volume down, but every time i try to flash "flash recovery xxx.img" new twrp images like 3.2.3 1227, 1107 by LR.team the phone just go disconnected and says "press any button to shutdown"

Also with the miflashtool, when i connect the phone and click refresh, the same happen, phone disconnects….

Commands like "reboot", "reboot bootloader", "devices" work
Tried to erase the recovery and it does nothing.

Can someone help me, is there anything i can do or is my phone just useless now?

Thanks( sorry if i write something wrong, im portuguese)

Hi my name is Ricardo as this is my "story"

i have a mi8 se with latest 10.3 stable rom from Xiaomi.eu, and since i installed that rom version, my twrp( that i dont remember the version) stopped working, recovery mode just get stuck um the mi logo and says above " unlocked", but thats not the problem

I, "accidently" did a factory reset from the menu settings and now the phone is just stuck in that mi logo and unlock little message.
i can go to fastboot mode pressing the power buttom and the volume down, but every time i try to flash "flash recovery xxx.img" new twrp images like 3.2.3 1227, 1107 by LR.team the phone just go disconnected and says "press any button to shutdown"

Also with the miflashtool, when i connect the phone and click refresh, the same happen, phone disconnects….

Commands like "reboot", "reboot bootloader", "devices" work
Tried to erase the recovery and it does nothing.

Can someone help me, is there anything i can do or is my phone just useless now?

Thanks( sorry if i write something wrong, im portuguese)
You must flash a FASTBOOT China official rom via MIFLASH in order to refresh your phone.
Have a search here.

Reactions: Byness
hi LOLO, i saw a post that recommended the miflash, but when i get my phone to fastboot, and open de miflash, i click the refresh buttom to recognize the phone and it just disconnects saying "press any button to shutdown"

hi LOLO, i saw a post that recommended the miflash, but when i get my phone to fastboot, and open de miflash, i click the refresh buttom to recognize the phone and it just disconnects saying "press any button to shutdown"
test a second USB2 computer output and check you have well posted the rom file folder. (TGZ fully unzipped!)

Reactions: Byness
tested all port's, it does the same with all.

i have Windows 10 installed, and i unzipped the fastboot china developer rom with 7zip, got all the .bat files etc.

LOLO, i did all the same but with my old laptop as worked just fine.

i just installed miflash, installed .net framework 3.5 and it flashed the china official rom succefully.

thank you for your time and pacience.

love this community.

Reactions: LOLO9393