Mi8SE stuck in fastboot after flash

bufl1

Members
Jun 3, 2019
Hi, yesterday I have unlocked a Mi8SE and installed twrp from here: TWRP_sirius_9.zip
Then I downloaded xiaomi.eu rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_9.5.30_v10-9.zip
Did following steps: Wipe (factory reset), Format Data partition, installed the xiaomi.eu rom, wipe cache and dalvik, reboot system
The phone always stucks in fastboot mode and I don't know why. I can flash it with mi flash with the chinese developer rom and boot normally.
But I really want to use xiaomi.eu rom.

[QUOTE = "bufl1, gönderi: 489696, üye: 239998"]
Merhaba, dün bir Mi8SE'in kilidini açtım ve buradan twrp'yi kurdum : TWRP_sirius_9.zip
Sonra xiaomi.eu rom'u indirdim xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_9.5.30_v10-9.zip
Uzak yerlerde uygulayın: Wipe (fabrika ayarlarına sıfırlama), Veri Biçimi bölümü, xiaomi.
Onunla fastboot tarihinde kalıyor ve nedenini bilmiyorum. Ben Çince geliştirici rom ile mi flaş ve normal boot ile flaş olabilir.
Ama ben gerçekten xiaomi.eu rom'u istiyorum.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
. Bende de ayni sorun vardi bu videodaki gibi hall etdim. Kurulum yapdiktan sonra telefonun kendine gelmesi 10 dakika ala biliyor. Sabrla denemeni tavsiye ederim ...

Reactions: bufl1
Hi, yesterday I have unlocked a Mi8SE and installed twrp from here: TWRP_sirius_9.zip
Then I downloaded xiaomi.eu rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_9.5.30_v10-9.zip
Did following steps: Wipe (factory reset), Format Data partition, installed the xiaomi.eu rom, wipe cache and dalvik, reboot system
The phone always stucks in fastboot mode and I don't know why. I can flash it with mi flash with the chinese developer rom and boot normally.
But I really want to use xiaomi.eu rom.
flash old OREO 9.5 fastboot chinese rom in order to refresh partition. then TWRP 1102 to flash EU rom and TWRP latest before reboot into EU rom.
Many posts to be found with Search BOX here.

flash old OREO 9.5 fastboot chinese rom in order to refresh partition. then TWRP 1102 to flash EU rom and TWRP latest before reboot into EU rom.
Many posts to be found with Search BOX here.

Ok so first I flash China Developer 9.5.16 | Android 9 Pie with miflash, then install twrp 1102 in fastboot mode, flash newest weekly rom from here, flash 1227 twrp through recovery and reboot?

Ok so first I flash China Developer 9.5.16 | Android 9 Pie with miflash, then install twrp 1102 in fastboot mode, flash newest weekly rom from here, flash 1227 twrp through recovery and reboot?
NO! YOU flash OREO 9.5.0 or similar from past. OREO version!
here alink for download.
From 10. version all rom are PIE and lead to this issue.
Last OREO DEV is China Developer 8.10.25 . You can take it as well.