New Mi9 9.8.8 no bluetooth sound

kamaloo

Members
Jun 18, 2019
After updating to Android 10 I get no Bluetooth sound. I've tried re-pairing my headphones. Bluetooth settings shows that I'm connected to my WH-1000XM2 with LDAC (I've tried other codecs as well). Still, I get no sound from YouTube or Spotify app. Using built-in speakers everything works.

Did you dirty flash or full wipe?
Tried to wipe cache and dalvik or made new BT connections instead off use same

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

It was a dirty flash. I've tried re-pairing (removing connection and adding it again). I'll try the cache/dalvik wipe.

EDIT: Wiping cache/dalvik haven't changed anything :(
EDIT2: Also I can see that controlling playback (prev/next/pause) works - only the sound is missing.

EDIT3: Disabling (was enabled by default) the "Disable Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload" in developer settings helped.

Last edited:
It was a dirty flash. I've tried re-pairing (removing connection and adding it again). I'll try the cache/dalvik wipe.

EDIT2: Also I can see that controlling playback (prev/next/pause) works - only the sound is missing.

EDIT3: Disabling (was enabled by default) the "Disable Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload" in developer settings helped.
So.. Yesterday I dirty flashed also.
I had sound on BT, but when I did your edit 3 switch I also didn't had sound. But for me it was off by default.
Turned it off again and there is the sound again

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 9 met Tapatalk

The last option works for me, tks.

I have problems with bluetooth too. On my Mi6 the audio power in very tiny... For hearing, i have to set max volume...
On my Mi6

After updating to Android 10 I get no Bluetooth sound. I've tried re-pairing my headphones. Bluetooth settings shows that I'm connected to my WH-1000XM2 with LDAC (I've tried other codecs as well). Still, I get no sound from YouTube or Spotify app. Using built-in speakers everything works.
Also having same bluetooth issue with my mi6. Tried disabling A2DP but after restart its enabled again....
Is there another way to disable it?