Mi9 LiteFlashing Prob

Michael Laukamp

Members
Dec 22, 2014
Good Morning, folks:)

I have a Mi9 Lite/MiCC9 and I'm on stable Xiaomi.eu. Now I want to update to Miui 12 Beta (Xiaomi.eu of course:))
I'm very used to/fit in flashing, generally. Flashed all my devices. But I never had such a problematic device (due to flashing) as the Mi9 Lite.
Whenever I did a factory reset or tried to update it, it ended in a bootloop or Fingerprint didn't work anymore or anything else. Drives me mad.
Now my question: I should of course do a clean flash, when updating to new MIUI Version. Can anybody tell me, how to flash, detailled, so that this time maybe the update runs flawlessly?
Do I have to quit fingerprint sensor before flashing? Do I once again have to flash fstab,zip and vbmeta once again during process?

Any help is very much appreciated cause this device confuses me really.

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Good Morning, folks:)

I have a Mi9 Lite/MiCC9 and I'm on stable Xiaomi.eu. Now I want to update to Miui 12 Beta (Xiaomi.eu of course:))
I'm very used to/fit in flashing, generally. Flashed all my devices. But I never had such a problematic device (due to flashing) as the Mi9 Lite.
Whenever I did a factory reset or tried to update it, it ended in a bootloop or Fingerprint didn't work anymore or anything else. Drives me mad.
Now my question: I should of course do a clean flash, when updating to new MIUI Version. Can anybody tell me, how to flash, detailled, so that this time maybe the update runs flawlessly?
Do I have to quit fingerprint sensor before flashing? Do I once again have to flash fstab,zip and vbmeta once again during process?

Any help is very much appreciated cause this device confuses me really.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Search and get the latest twrp.3.3.1-12 by brigudav.you can get it here to.
Put new rom on memory card
In twrp, FORMAT DATA (were you type YES to confirm)
Reboot to recovery(IMPORTANT)
factory reset
Flash rom
Wipe cache and dalvik
Reboot to system (it'll take a while)

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Michael Laukamp