Mi9 PRO 5G cn original rom, PLEASE HELP STUCK IN FASTBOOT

JoeyIta

Members
Mar 6, 2020
Hi, I was trying to flash cn rom v10... I made first a backup in TWRP 3.1.1 after I tryied the new cn room , ( couldnt do anything I dont speak chinese .. ) I tryied to get in TWRP but NO WAY , after tryied several time throug CMD to flash TWRP , :

FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG = OKAY OKAY ,
FASTBOOT BOOT RECOVERY.IMG = ERROR AUTENTHICATING ERRO .. ) so it phone WANT'NT GO OFF, WANTN'T GO IN TWRP RECOVERY, MOR RESTART BOOT INTO ROM, :(
PLEASE HELP ME OUT , to restore my phone , I NEED IT I do everything with it.

Thank You in advantage.

Greetings

Joey

Try flashing the official rom back with miflash? It should give you a clean slate to try again.

Hi, I was trying to flash cn rom v10... I made first a backup in TWRP 3.1.1 after I tryied the new cn room , ( couldnt do anything I dont speak chinese .. ) I tryied to get in TWRP but NO WAY , after tryied several time throug CMD to flash TWRP , :

FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG = OKAY OKAY ,
FASTBOOT BOOT RECOVERY.IMG = ERROR AUTENTHICATING ERRO .. ) so it phone WANT'NT GO OFF, WANTN'T GO IN TWRP RECOVERY, MOR RESTART BOOT INTO ROM, :(
PLEASE HELP ME OUT , to restore my phone , I NEED IT I do everything with it.

Thank You in advantage.

Greetings

Joey

Tray MI flash pro

Hi, do You know a working Android 10 for the Mi9 pro 5g? also an Eu rom for it? I have CN Stable and Miui11 , Thank You

Xiaomi.eu has both stable and weekly roms for Mi9 Pro 5g, they will work if installed properly.

Stable is indeed Android 9 for some reason (even though china stable is already Android 10 since late march), probably gets released when xiaomi.eu releases the next batch of stable roms for all phones, but you could use the weekly rom, it's definitely Android 10 and it only has minor bugs for which there are workarounds.

Stable is indeed Android 9 for some reason (even though china stable is already Android 10 since late march), probably gets released when xiaomi.eu releases the next batch of stable roms for all phones, but you could use the weekly rom, it's definitely Android 10 and it only has minor bugs for which there are workarounds.

Hi, thank You, can You please give me the link on where I can download it? and do I have to wipe everything before flash it?

Hi, thank You, can You please give me the link on where I can download it? and do I have to wipe everything before flash it?
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261755287 If you are coming from official global/china rom, you need to format before flashing or it won't boot (you will lose ALL data, backup first), if from xiaomi.eu stable, you can edit a file to make it work (instructions here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...es-app-service-not-working.52633/#post-507245)

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261755287 If you are coming from official global/china rom, you need to format before flashing or it won't boot (you will lose ALL data, backup first), if from xiaomi.eu stable, you can edit a file to make it work (instructions here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...es-app-service-not-working.52633/#post-507245)

Thank You for reply, done finally I got EU on my Mi9.. just a question, when are comming new updates mostly? and can I update trough my Mi9?

Thx.

Ciao

Last edited:
Thank You for reply, done finally I got EU on my Mi9.. just a question, when are comming new updates mostly? and can I update trough my Mi9?

Thx.

Ciao
The built in updater will update to new builds yes (most of the time anyways), if you plan to root, you should update manually by flashing it in twrp. Right now updates are on a pause due to miui 12 releasing soon (no more miui 11 updates).

The built in updater will update to new builds yes (most of the time anyways), if you plan to root, you should update manually by flashing it in twrp. Right now updates are on a pause due to miui 12 releasing soon (no more miui 11 updates).

Hi, thank You for Your reply, I understand, well I have Twrp inside actually I was trying to make a backup , but no lucky , error data ... ecc. Truyed inter as Usb I got to remember why " data ... error ..anyway, ok we wait for Miui 12, nice to be here and Your help, stay safe everybody and to next time, Ciao