New (MI9T) Bugs I Found (Last Version of 9.9.26)

National

Members
Oct 4, 2019
- First of all I can't use Gmail and Mail app from Xiaomi, closes instantly.
- When I lock the phone, the notification bar turns off before the rest of the screen.
- Sometimes there are lags, nothing worrisome because it happens rarely.
- Some apps do not start, such as the Movistar app, which is where I look at my phone consumption.
- OTA doesn't work, I just get a 1 or 2 second black screen and it returns to the recent app I used, anyway it notificates the new updates.
- Android system consumes a lot of battery, everything is well configured. It is not excessive but it is noticeable.
- With some games like Mario Kart I had trouble opening it, an error appeared, I had to go out and enter several times to play. COD is running without problems.

If anyone can help me trying to solve this I would appreciate it :)

All the other parts are working so good, any problem, I need to test more things.

I have some of your errors but still not the same, i can open the movistar app correctly, try reinstalling, ota works for me, the notif bar has been going for a long time so its not gonna be fixed, and mario kart issues are from mario kart itself but with the new update seems to work fine. I sometimes have issues to enter cod matches but nothing to worry about. A mi me va todo bien. Im using k20pro tho