Invalid MI9T with 20.11.12 still Widevine L3

canedha

Members
Oct 1, 2012
Hi,

since I flashed Android 11 (xiaomi.eu over TWRP), I have one Widevine Level L3 on my Mi9T and can't get it back to L1.

Tried already changing fingerprint to K20 Pro (India) and downloading/updating the FIDO & other certificates in fingerprint payment, but has no effect.

Anyone knows how to fix it? Or do I have to wait until XIAOMI releases the certificates for davinci and Android 11?

Thanks,
Toby

You'll have to wait until a Global ROM based on Android 11 is available for Mi 9T, only then L1 can be restored. Until then, there's nothing anyone can do.
Thanks for the info! Any idea how long this might take? Asking as I would spend the time and go back to android 10 (for what as i know a clean install is needed), if the xiaomi update is unlike to happen the next days.

Thx in advance,
Toby

Thanks for the info! Any idea how long this might take? Asking as I would spend the time and go back to android 10 (for what as i know a clean install is needed), if the xiaomi update is unlike to happen the next days.

Thx in advance,
Toby
Strange question to ask someone who is not a Xiaomi employee. Nobody knows how long. Knowing Xiaomi Global, pretty sure it won't be soon.

strange answer to someone who didn't demand an answer accurate to the day but merely if there's possibly a gut feeling. :p

jokes aside, your second sentence was the info I was heading for :)

Thx again!

strange answer to someone who didn't demand an answer accurate to the day but merely if there's possibly a gut feeling. :p

jokes aside, your second sentence was the info I was heading for :)

Thx again!
Hehe so we do have people with a sense of humor, nice. Glad to be of help :p

Reactions: canedha
By the way, Global Android 11 ROM for one of these devices should be enough to get L1 back on davinci:
davinci, phoenixin, toco, tucana, violet
(basically, Snapdragon 675/730/730G devices share the same libs)
So keep an eye on these, we might not even notice :p

• Love
Reactions: pinzi and Poney70