Mic problem

Tanino Rulez

Members
Jan 28, 2014
Hi. I've a problem with microphone of my Xiaomi Mi3: quality of sound is low. If I talk during a call, the quality is good but if I record a video, send a whatsapp vocal message there is a problem with audio: very low volume.

I'm trying to send a vocal message with Facebook Messenger but I can't send it and if try again to record a video, I am unable to record and save a video!

What's the problem?

I've MIUI 4.1.24

Hi. I've a problem with microphone of my Xiaomi Mi3: quality of sound is low. If I talk during a call, the quality is good but if I record a video, send a whatsapp vocal message there is a problem with audio: very low volume.

I'm trying to send a vocal message with Facebook Messenger but I can't send it and if try again to record a video, I am unable to record and save a video!

What's the problem?

I've MIUI 4.1.24
Play audio player, and a button to amplify sound, effort to end by ignoring the warning message to be excessively loud sound! :)
Then I put video on max!

Sorry for bad English! :)

have the same problem, hate the sound from the Mi3. Everything fine, but Sound. But I think it has something to do with Whatsapp, not only the Sound. If I record with the Recorder App everything is fine and loud. Whatsapp is so quite, sometimes even completely without sound, when I reboot than it works again.

s01o, but it has nothing to do with the output sound. Have volume all the time full and also the message with excessively loud sound was ignored, but this changes nothing.

same problem with viber, I think maybe these apps not recognize our devices and not working well with them, all other phones working fine with this apps...

still no solution for this??? i only can send silent voice msg in whatsapp....

Not a solution, but a workaround for now:
Push the clip in the top right corner, select Audio (, then Recorder), make a recoding, finally send it.

Reactions: TK HO