In Progress Milestone - Incorrect Keymapping - MIUI 2.4.20

It's a bug, trust me. I don't know what the XT is like (which is what the Chinese would call a "Milestone") but the A853 keypad has the following across the top row:
Code:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0          {ALT held}
Q W E R T Y U I O P
They've mapped the keys incorrectly.

I'm talking about the physical keyboard, not the software one.

What's even more confusing, is that I can't find any incorrect files; When I compare the keymap files between MIUI and CM7, they're the same, but this problem doesn't exist on CM7.

It's a bug, trust me. I don't know what the XT is like (which is what the Chinese would call a "Milestone") but the A853 keypad has the following across the top row:
Code:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0          {ALT held}
Q W E R T Y U I O P
They've mapped the keys incorrectly.

I'm talking about the physical keyboard, not the software one.
I know , I talk too about Motorola Milestone A853 , the physical keyboard , it is the one you posted in the pictures!

I know, Valeriu, I was clarifying for Peaches.

It seems like this site just reposts Xiaomi's builds and doesn't actually do any work of their own... Such a shame. :(

I know, Valeriu, I was clarifying for Peaches.

It seems like this site just reposts Xiaomi's builds and doesn't actually do any work of their own... Such a shame. :(

lol. If thats what you think. I'd suggest you try taking a day in our shoes. Not even a Thur/Fri. Just anyday. We do a lot and its a shame to think you don't trust us.

GB is dead. End of story. All bug reports are ignored. We might have to take it into our hands and release one last update. However, were not gonna stare at decompiled java, while Xiaomi has the true source. We will fix what we can. Hopefully a device mapping bug is a simple file change.

so you not going to fix this..

You can offer a solution. Don't own the device. Don't have the source (Only Xiaomi). I'm not going to spend hours tracking down a problem for an old GB ROM. Sorry. We have to allocate our time to more important bugs.