Mimix 6/256 Can't Use Same Twrp With 4/128 Twrp...please Release Mimix 6/256 Twrp.

NooNAN

Members
Jun 26, 2016
I has Flash MiMix 6/256 on Lithium TWRP it's successful no have any error.
but when reboot in TWRP it's can not touch anything on TWRP menu.
In MiMix 4/128 work fine on Lithium TWRP

Please release MiMix 6/256 TWRP
Thank you.

Reactions: Kawaii
MiMix 4/128 flash TWRP on Stable China ROM = Work fine
MiMix 6/256 flash TWRP on Stable China ROM = can not use touch screen for touch anything on TWRP menu

HI sry for english im french, you are certainly flash the bad file.two different
For official stock/dev firmware
For EU (International) firmware only:
source xda

Yes I am agree.That need the right TWRP for MiMix 6GB/256GB
why is no where writen the TWRP only support 128gb. <.< or maybe a bug? thats why u cant use the touchscreen
never done these TWRP or root like that before.

sry for my bad english hahaha

why is no where writen the TWRP only support 128gb. <.< or maybe a bug? thats why u cant use the touchscreen
never done these TWRP or root like that before.

sry for my bad english hahaha

I don't know TWRP not support or have some bug.
But in same TWRP on MiMix 128GB is work fine.

Now just only way is waiting for the right TWRP

so the TWRP from Xiaomi.eu, which can be found under Rom Downloads works only with the 128GB Version, not the 256GB Version? is that right?

and the Mi Mix Rom from Xiaomi.eu from the week before, because last week was suspended, this one works good ?

I has Flash MiMix 6/256 on Lithium TWRP it's successful no have any error.
but when reboot in TWRP it's can not touch anything on TWRP menu.
In MiMix 4/128 work fine on Lithium TWRP

Please release MiMix 6/256 TWRP
Thank you.

How u resolved the problem with the touchscreen? i have the same problem and cant use the phone :(

Last edited:
Thanks Youuuu but How i can find if i have Official Stock Firm or EU Firm please ??
Nice question and i don't know.
Try the 2 versions.
The only thing what i know is, i bought the version with stock chinese firmware and rom.
I will try the XDA tuto this afternoon and i come back to push result here and post a process tuto.

i bought it in Liaow (and they install it Google play, and the rom is in english and chinese language, so i think is Stock Firmware)