Missing Storage Memory After Installing A Few Times Custom Roms

deadrabbit

Members
Oct 9, 2016
hello

i have a problem whit my mi4c , i installet a few times custom roms whit TWRP and the storage of the phone is getting low . Now i have instaled the last version of MIUI and i have wiped almost everything except system and i have only 11gb free. now the phone is like new nothing installet on him and i have only 11 gb of storage.. where is the rest???? In the phone tells my i have 11gb free butt wend i connect on pc only 10 gb are free. Please help how can e resolve. thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-11-30-02-15-55-515_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2016-11-30-02-15-55-515_com.android.settings.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
You are talking about the 2gb/16gb model? Then it shows correctly the available space for you.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Reactions: deadrabbit
Hello. Yes is the 2gb/16gb. But where is the rest space about 3 gb? 1.2 has the system and data about 1 gb.

Those 16gb aren't actually 16.. They are more like 12..

LE: For instance.. For the 32gb version around 27.5 are available.. That's just the way it is

Ok thank you. One question i have. What rom is the best for battery? With cm 13 baterry is very poor. The miui has a little impruvment but not wow. Now i have 6.10.27. SOT about 4h and 30 min not bad but problems whit the camera bad photos and no white blitz light

Sorry but I don't know much about that.. It's not my phone.. I just take care of it.. maybe someone else can comment on that. This phone is on the latest weekly build