MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must confirmed that the Stable 10.3.2 Update for RN7 is faster and more fluid. And the battery has improved.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

I have an annoying bug on Redmi Note 5.
Many times when the phone starts up or goes to sleep, the colors on the screen go quite dark after I turn it on.
I have to change the contrast settings or turn on and off the reading mode to bring it back to normal contrast.

Last edited:
thanks for Android 9 for the Redmi S2
I was surprised, because in no official forum talk about that expected update

Redmi Note 5 Pro Android 9 update says MIUI V10.3.1.0 but latest update before that says MIUI V10.3.4.0

Does this mean something?

Installing latest 10.3.1 over 10.3.4 in Redmi Note 5 Pro works. I'll let you lot know about battery but it is fluid af as always.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-01-01-49-04-648_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-01-01-49-04-648_com.android.settings.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 564
[QUOTE = "kırtasiye, posta: 489143, üye: 173640"]
Temiz flaş yapmalı mıyım?
TWRP'den kirli flaş yapıyorum ve gecikmeler oldu.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi S2 sürüm son sürüm Tapatalka
[/ ALINTI]
ben yukledım batery çalişmiyor usb çalişmiyor bir gunceleme bilmiyor

My Mix 2 and Mi pad 4 are being recognized by Google Photos, uploading photos in Original quality only (but it counts as storage, not unlimited!).
Why does this ROM have this fake, non-working attempt at cheating Google Photos?

I was able to fix it by removing/editing files in /system/etc/sysconfig. Now I can upload photos in High Quality without filling up my 15GB of space.

Tutorial below. No need to have system root (but yes TWRP):
  1. Go to /system/etc/sysconfig and backup the files "nexus.xml", "pixel_2017.xml" and "pixel_2017_exclusive.xml" to internal storage.
  2. Open "nexus.xml" and remove the 2 rows containing "com.google.android.apps.photos.******". Save it
  3. Reboot into TWRP.
  4. Mount System
  5. Advanced > File Manager. Go to /system/etc/sysconfig
  6. Delete files "nexus.xml", "pixel_2017.xml" and "pixel_2017_exclusive.xml"
  7. Copy your edited "nexus.xml" (internal storage) file to /system/etc/sysconfig
  8. CHMOD 0644 /system/etc/sysconfig/nexus.xml
  9. Unmount System
  10. Reboot.

Hi all - redmi note 7 (4/64) V10-3.1.0.PFGCNXM (stable)

The app Mixclud does not play the music - If I use the browser to connect to the site (www.mixcloud.com), the music play correctly

With the original rom (global) uploaded on the phone when I purchased it, the app work fine (i have another redmi note 7 not modded of my wife for the test...)

Thanks.

Hi dear developers. I use xiaomi.eu in 2 different device. In both device not removed miui daemon. Please tell me what is miui daemon and we can delete from rom? ( About miui daemon someone writes it must be deleted, someone write this one important to control cores, but really how?)

Hi dear developers. I use xiaomi.eu in 2 different device. In both device not removed miui daemon. Please tell me what is miui daemon and we can delete from rom? ( About miui daemon someone writes it must be deleted, someone write this one important to control cores, but really how?)
Removing MiuiDaemon will eventually cause your device to be stuck in a bootloop. Don't touch something you have no factual knowledge about.

Вut does not record a lot of photos from which to choose the best one for its purpose. The photo is only one
Of course it's only one. You then access the photo with the MIUI Gallery app, where you can view the dynamic photo with a special icon that would appear on it.

How to update via OTA? When i go to update says there is a new update and when i click download says i'm up to date don't download anything.

Yeah i know i can download and install manualy just wondering why i can't?

How to update via OTA? When i go to update says there is a new update and when i click download says i'm up to date don't download anything.

Yeah i know i can download and install manualy just wondering why i can't?
I had the same problem and finally I Installed manually

Too stoked to finally have a Pie rom for Redmi S2 but this fooled me. The version number is nowhere to be found on official download sites of this community, MIUI EN & China sites.

EDIT: Already found it on 10.3 downloads. Currently downloading it. :D

Last edited:
Removing MiuiDaemon will eventually cause your device to be stuck in a bootloop. Don't touch something you have no factual knowledge about.

Of course it's only one. You then access the photo with the MIUI Gallery app, where you can view the dynamic photo with a special icon that would appear on it.
Dear Igor I deleted, I can't feel any change, no bootloop, today second day no any problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.