MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running 10.3.8 on my POCO F1 and I can't get Android Auto to work. The app keeps crashing after configuring and giving permissions. Anyone else experience this?

HELP! MY K20 RPO 10.4.6 dirty flash back to 10.3.15, after reboot, can not get into system, and auto back to twrp, and go into internal storage, and like the pic all random word file,and seems like the system gone! i cannot mtp copy file into phone and flash another rom! HELP!

HELP! MY K20 RPO 10.4.6 dirty flash back to 10.3.15, after reboot, can not get into system, and auto back to twrp, and go into internal storage, and like the pic all random word file,and seems like the system gone! i cannot mtp copy file into phone and flash another rom! HELP!

View attachment 26452
Your device is encrypted. Use a TWRP which can handle that.

Your device is encrypted. Use a TWRP which can handle that.

Thanks, I guess so, just replace the L.R.Team TWRP one have the decrypted funtional, but when get into TWRP, they dont show up the window ask me to put password, can you help me how to enter password?

No, sorry, maybe somebody else can help. On my Mi 9T I have no problem with this.
But you made a downgrade with dirty flash, that's not recommended. In worst case you need to do a format data again.

No, sorry, maybe somebody else can help. On my Mi 9T I have no problem with this.
But you made a downgrade with dirty flash, that's not recommended. In worst case you need to do a format data again.

Thanks bro, after fomat the data then can boot into the sys, but just brand new phone again, lost all the data,

Hi, anybody know how to set 3 diferent ringtone for 2 diferent sim contact, and 3rd for all others.

View attachment 26452
you need to use recovery which supports decryption. Try the below ones

Thanks, I guess so, just replace the L.R.Team TWRP one have the decrypted funtional, but when get into TWRP, they dont show up the window ask me to put password, can you help me how to enter password?

It asks for lockscreen password after which its shows the files and folders in decrypted format. You can enter passcode or pattern that you have set for lockscreen.

you need to use recovery which supports decryption. Try the below ones

It asks for lockscreen password after which its shows the files and folders in decrypted format. You can enter passcode or pattern that you have set for lockscreen.

Thanks bro, big help!

Hi. Using latest stable on my Mi 9T Pro, every time I power on the device, I get a xiaomi sim activation process. It's going on for some seconds and then everything is OK. Is that normal?

Someone with problem in recent apps on pocof1? Seems buggy and sometimes freezes.
Have done 3 clean flashes and still the same

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: Lifesecrat
Status
Not open for further replies.