Yes but I do not trust anyone except twrp.me or xiaomi.eu.Using google I found many links / tutorials how to install TWRP for Redmi Note 6 Pro (including download sources).
Have no tulip device - can not check results of google search.
Did you try it with simply using google ?
Clean or dirty install???Hi installed Miui 10.2.2 on my MI 8SE with TWRP 1102. Everything worked fine, but I now have a severe Problem with mobile data. After adding the correct APN my phone loads tiny amounts of data and apparently thinks that my data usage Limit of my data plan is exceeded. Disabling the respective Settings or Setting the data Limit to 6GB or whatever does not help. It always warns me that the Limit is exceeded and therefore my apps are blocked from the Internet on mobile data... I have no idea how to resolve this Problem... With Miui 10.2.1 no Problem at all. Would you have an advice for me?
Sorry, but I do not understand. When I install some ROM from here, I never activate USB debugging and I can do it without problems.
First time as Xiaomi user.it's not possible
Well, check post #1?First time as Xiaomi used.
I came from OnePlus 5T to Mi Mix 2S and very satisfied with my choice now.
Although things a bit different regarding to flash stuff, a bit harder I'd say.
Can you guide me through steps to move from last Global stable to last EU stable?
Thanks.Well, so you have no idea how to unlock it.. okay.
Not sure why you didn't Google it up already, but..
Kind of "official guide":
Another good one:
Hope you already have a Xiaomi account and you already logged into the phone.
I think you missed this beause the Unlocker application says that it indeed sees your device but it is not bound to the account you used when loggin into the Unlocker application.
- activate developer options (Settings - about - tap 5..8 times on MIUI version)
- go to developer options and enable OEM unlocking (Settings - Additional settings - Developer options - enable OEM unlocking) and login with your Mi account
- in developer options enable USB Debugging as well
- Go to Xiaomi security page here https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/auth/security/home
You must fill everything here and get 100 points - you shall not pass without an account with 100 points.
- Go to http://en.miui.com/unlock/ and login with the Mi account I mentioned above
- When you apply for the unlocking and have to choose a name write only one word and no special chars like öüóőúéáűí, no $, no ß, nor anything like ?,;.:><Đ@&ä or something like these. Just your given name, or nick..
- When you apply for the unlocking and have to type some justification just enter something like "I would like to participate in a custom ROM development and it is crucial to have unlocked bootloader to install our ROM via custom recovery."
- To get the unlocking permission you must to use the phone for 320 hours (AFAIK) before Xiaomi give you the permission (so it's activated).
Hope this helps.
If I missed anything or I'm wrong: peopel, please [FIXME].
Sorry man but you didn't.I did, have you?
I can't add account for some how, always say to try again.
If you come here to be a kid reply type just quit it.
This means you finally done all required steps you didn't before, so you now just have to wait the end of this waiting time before you'll be allowed to unlock.Thanks.
I guess the 360 hours explain why I can't then.
You just prefer waste your time with comments that don't add anything useful, instead being helpful - that's what make this forums exist.Sorry man but you didn't.
Coming here asking for being told "how to unlock because I'm new" without even providing much infos on "what you've done prior to getting that message", when you could've just spent a little time in Google searching... THIS, is definitely what you call a kid reply type.
I myself was new to Xiaomi one year ago but as a modding-addicted, I spent time to search/read/understand to get some knowledge about how my new device work. You can even find the official xiaomi guide to unlocking, but you preferred starting an off-topic here for being fed instead of learning things yourself, and this means not having respect for other users and devs.
At least give a LIKE to crock.bic that spent his time for pleasing you, much more time than that you could have spent for searching yourself, because he also had to write a mini-guide so you could get those infos without wasting your precious time as an adult.
This means you finally done all required steps you didn't before, so you now just have to wait the end of this waiting time before you'll be allowed to unlock.
sorry people for this off-topic, I didn't mean to start a flame (and will end it here) but I really can't stand these lazy and whining people that goes around telling "kid" to other users without even knowing them.
Peace and modding
- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -