MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have ext sd card (MI8 SE) but I tried it, dont work :(
imag1.jpg

I thought so, the files on <root>/sdcard/iGO_Pal (e.g.) where the sys.cfg /content /license direrectorys not a phisycal ExtSD. I have Mi Mix 2S only internal storage. When I flashing a new or back to older rom this procedure helped me.

Last edited:
Reactions: kolegergo
Hi! Have someone tried already the 10.2.2.0 stable for mi 5X which is Oreo ?? Anyone? :)

I tried to install it, but I get an error (something like: This update is only for Tiffany devices and your device is ""). I don't know if is problem of my phone (now I have MIUI 10.1.3 with Android 7, or is a problem of the update file).

Just installed new update for mi 6x and root with magisk
It's work fine so far but there is two bug
1. gbord haptic feedback back to default after restart
2. If I turn off Bluetooth and I want to turn it on again, i need to restat the phone

I tried to install it, but I get an error (something like: This update is only for Tiffany devices and your device is ""). I don't know if is problem of my phone (now I have MIUI 10.1.3 with Android 7, or is a problem of the update file).
Try to update TWRP, use 3.2.3 treble, search for it here in the subforum of Mi5X

Hello,

I want to change the rom i have in my Redmi 4 prime/pro/prada.
Right now it has the latest version of miui 10 beta.
But i have found a bug which the previous version hadnt.
Now i cant change the volume of my blueetooth earphones through the phone, only through the earphones.

I would like to install the stable one to see if it corrects the problem or even roll back.
To roll back i know i only need to clear cache/dalvik.
But to install this stable.
I have to perform a clean installation?

I am getting random error linked to quickapss

Mi8 SE stable 10.2

java.lang.IllegalStateException: J2V8 native library not loaded
at com.eclipsesource.v8.V8.checkNativeLibraryLoaded(SourceFile:253)
at com.eclipsesource.v8.V8.createV8Runtime(SourceFile:153)
at com.eclipsesource.v8.V8.createV8Runtime(SourceFile:114)
at org.hapjs.render.jsruntime.b.<init>(SourceFile:33)
at org.hapjs.render.jsruntime.JsThread.a(SourceFile:321)
at org.hapjs.render.jsruntime.JsThread.c(SourceFile:61)
at org.hapjs.render.jsruntime.JsThread$a.handleMessage(SourceFile:186)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:155)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(Unknown Source:28)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[DexPathList[[zip file "/system/app/HybridPlatform/HybridPlatform.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/system/app/HybridPlatform/lib/arm64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64, /system/lib64, /vendor/lib64]]] couldn't find "libj2v8.so"
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:1011)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1657)
at com.eclipsesource.v8.LibraryLoader.loadLibrary(SourceFile:43)
at com.eclipsesource.v8.V8.load(SourceFile:75)
at com.eclipsesource.v8.V8.createV8Runtime(SourceFile:149)
... 8 more

Try to update TWRP, use 3.2.3 treble, search for it here in the subforum of Mi5X

Hi! I installed the new TWRP version, it works fine. I tried to install the update (it works, I received the "OK", but now the phone is unusable (black screen in all cases, including when I try to access TWRP to back to a previous backup), and did not works the charging... Tomorrow I will try something to try to revive the phone.

Hi! I installed the new TWRP version, it works fine. I tried to install the update (it works, I received the "OK", but now the phone is unusable (black screen in all cases, including when I try to access TWRP to back to a previous backup), and did not works the charging... Tomorrow I will try something to try to revive the phone.
I had this problem, what I did for solve it it was to install official beta China rom trough fastboot (without locking bootloader obviously) and install that TWRP and try again it worked for me

I had this problem, what I did for solve it it was to install official beta China rom trough fastboot (without locking bootloader obviously) and install that TWRP and try again it worked for me

Thank you! I will try to do this tomorrow at office (now I'm at home and here I only have a Mac).

Thank you!

Last edited:
What is the difference beetween MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2 I haven't understand this versions. Regards

Build a 64-bit ROM out what? Thin air? We don't have source codes for any base ROMs, so we can't recompile the target architecture.
32-bit ROM is all you're going to get, thanks to Xiaomi.
People should really do some homework before buying low-end devices.

Ok, thank you for your answer.

Hello everyone!
Can anyone check if wallpaper carousel work properly? I'm currently on the globe rom and it doesnt work as it should. It switches only the homescreen wallpaper and it doesnt even switch it every time i unlock the device.

Can anyone check it if it works on the EU rom with the POCO F1?

Thank you!

Hello,

I have a question, can you help me? @ingbrzy ; @Igor Eisberg
In this moment i have MIUI 10.3 / 9.1.3 xiaomi.eu beta.
The update came with a bug. When i try to use the volume buttons of my smartphone to control the music or sounds on my blueetooth earphones, just doesnt happen, i changed the settings, rebooted the device, wiped cache and dalvik again... and the same problem.
In the previous build it works without any problem.

But now, after reading the messages above, i would like to upgrade to stable 10.2 already released.
To upgrade it, i have to wipe data, cache and dalvik only?
Cause i have read and some people say to wipe system and im not sure if that is correct.
Since if we delete the system, it will erase TWP too if im not mistaken.
Can you confirm if im right or wrong, please?

Hello,

I have a question, can you help me? @ingbrzy ; @Igor Eisberg
In this moment i have MIUI 10.3 / 9.1.3 xiaomi.eu beta.
The update came with a bug. When i try to use the volume buttons of my smartphone to control the music or sounds on my blueetooth earphones, just doesnt happen, i changed the settings, rebooted the device, wiped cache and dalvik again... and the same problem.
In the previous build it works without any problem.

But now, after reading the messages above, i would like to upgrade to stable 10.2 already released.
To upgrade it, i have to wipe data, cache and dalvik only?
Cause i have read and some people say to wipe system and im not sure if that is correct.
Since if we delete the system, it will erase TWP too if im not mistaken.
Can you confirm if im right or wrong, please?
I update it without wipe cache and dalvik. Works fine.

Reactions: lDemonPtl
Status
Not open for further replies.