MIUI 10.0/10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what I did, but, my Mi 8 EE seems to not able to access or use the storage anymore(can't copy or paste anything at all via USB, can't be access in the phone either)...?

I am using https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-10-0-10-1-10-2-stable-release.47170/

I can't get to flash another ROM because my storage seems to be "bugged"(I can't copy another ROM to flash in Recovery).

Fastboot Mode is still working.

Any solution guys? Or, how do I get back to STOCK MIUI 10 ROM?

Please help, thanks!!

I am not sure what I did, but, my Mi 8 EE seems to not able to access or use the storage anymore(can't copy or paste anything at all via USB, can't be access in the phone either)...?

I am using https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-10-0-10-1-10-2-stable-release.47170/

I can't get to flash another ROM because my storage seems to be "bugged"(I can't copy another ROM to flash in Recovery).

Fastboot Mode is still working.

Any solution guys? Or, how do I get back to STOCK MIUI 10 ROM?

Please help, thanks!!

Sadly I'm forced to say that this support is worse than the ROM it self!
None of my questions/problems were supported or answered or even give some guidance.

So I wish you better luck.

I cannot made my TWRP works.

Please link to the MIUI 10.2.1 or 10.2.2 EUROPEAN VERSION to flash in FASTBOOT mode!Thanks

Hi, I can see a lot of you here having some issues with this stable ROM.
My phone (Mi 8) has just arrived so I am wondering is it better to flash it with this ROM or to leave it on Global ROM.

It is MI 8 Official Global ROM, China Version, bootloader unlocked.

Please advise should I flash it with this stable ROM or leave it on Global ROM

Thank you

Hi, I can see a lot of you here having some issues with this stable ROM.
My phone (Mi 8) has just arrived so I am wondering is it better to flash it with this ROM or to leave it on Global ROM.

It is MI 8 Official Global ROM, China Version, bootloader unlocked.

Please advise should I flash it with this stable ROM or leave it on Global ROM

Thank you

Leave it on Global.
I regret the day I changed cause it's zero support here.

good morning i am currently owner of a xiaomi mi5s ( capricorn) and have installed the latest rom xiaomi eu stable (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V10.2.1.0.OAGCNXM_v10-8.0)
and I'm having a problem with the fingerprint in the applications that I have put the fingerprint and is that without putting the fingerprint appears the message as if I am not putting the correct fingerprint ( how is it possible if I do not have put the finger ?)
I attach a picture of the openbank application where you can see what I'm saying.
thank you very much

Attachments

• photo5765006753585541340.jpg
    photo5765006753585541340.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 310
But let's talk about the ROM itself? Is it better, worse than global?

What terms make it better or worse for your usage?
I'ts not linear say it's better or worse.
It have bugs and the support is bad, instead people come here mocking on you.
Oh well, it's a shame cause .EU have more benefits for me than Global.

What terms make it better or worse for your usage?
I'ts not linear say it's better or worse.
It have bugs and the support is bad, instead people come here mocking on you.
Oh well, it's a shame cause .EU have more benefits for me than Global.

Ok, maybe I asked the wrong question. What are the main differences between this and Global?
Is the battery life that much better to switch from global to this ROM?
Is the camera that much better (or is it the same)?

Except from google pay (which I am not planning to use anytime soon), why would I need to install this ROM. I've read the "Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global)" but this is my first MIUI phone so i don't know what is really an improvement (a must have) and what is simply a nice addition to have (hopefully I was a little bit clearer now)

Ok, maybe I asked the wrong question. What are the main differences between this and Global?
Is the battery life that much better to switch from global to this ROM?
Is the camera that much better (or is it the same)?

Except from google pay (which I am not planning to use anytime soon), why would I need to install this ROM. I've read the "Our ROMs features (Whats not in Global)" but this is my first MIUI phone so i don't know what is really an improvement (a must have) and what is simply a nice addition to have (hopefully I was a little bit clearer now)

For my usage i won: Google Messages working, correct Contact List profile picture with right draw, earphones now play automaticly musics and increase volume it self (super annoying!), more bugs with apps compatibility, and can't really about cam quality beeing better or worse, zero bloatware.
What i LOST was: Being able to change display size (with i used it), stability.

I'll edit if remember anything else.

good morning i am currently owner of a xiaomi mi5s ( capricorn) and have installed the latest rom xiaomi eu stable (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5S_V10.2.1.0.OAGCNXM_v10-8.0)
and I'm having a problem with the fingerprint in the applications that I have put the fingerprint and is that without putting the fingerprint appears the message as if I am not putting the correct fingerprint ( how is it possible if I do not have put the finger ?)
I attach a picture of the openbank application where you can see what I'm saying.
thank you very much
I use this same app and i use magisk with root and works fine
Only reinstall app. Open magisk and add to magisk hide. Open app introduce your data and set fingerprint login in settings
If not works
Reinstall app, open app, enter data etc, go out app. Go magisk activate magisk hide for openbank and finish
For me works fine

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 3 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Joseaarias89
I have 10.2 and the only problem is quickapps...
Give error sometimes, but doesn't bother...
All the rest works well...
Quick apps will no longer be included in our ROMs. We couldn't find any use for it outside of China anyway.

@Igor Eisberg are you able to answer/support any of my issues/questions?
What issues? The one where you weren't able to copy the ZIP file? (not our issue)
The icons you didn't like? (We use original icons for some of the apps because they suit better with the default and Rhodium themes. The one that's showing incorrectly while downloading - I couldn't reproduce that so I have nothing to say on the matter)
Or the updater issue? (the only person who can answer that is the developer of the updater app @ZduneX25 )
As for the issues you mentioned in your last reply - didn't even understand what you're talking about. Changing display size? What? Also none of us have any issues with earphones that play music automatically or volume that increases by itself. Sounds like a collection of random issues none of us have.

@Igor Eisberg sorry to mention you but I need answer from more informed person since I asked and searched everywhere and couldnt find answer. Anyway, I'm getting some ramdump logs dont know why they appear on my internal storage. My phone is not crashing or anything its working normally and from time to time those logs appear in internal storage even when I delete the folder it appears after reboot. It happens on xiaomi eu stable rom and on miui global stable also. I dont know what to do about it its just bothers me that I dont know what is triggering those logs to appear. Device is Mi 8 Lite (platina)

Is anyone suffering low audio output on bluetooth earphones. I know this has been a problem in the past, but wasn't sure if it is still an issue. I'm pretty sure it has got worse recently on my Poco F1, unless it is my hearing. I was on the weekly rom update and have tried the the this stable release - no change. I'm using the QCY QS1 earphones. Apart from that everything has been pretty good.

I use this same app and i use magisk with root and works fine
Only reinstall app. Open magisk and add to magisk hide. Open app introduce your data and set fingerprint login in settings
If not works
Reinstall app, open app, enter data etc, go out app. Go magisk activate magisk hide for openbank and finish
For me works fine

Enviado desde mi MI MAX 3 mediante Tapatalk
Thank you very much for your reply.
but what seems strange to me is that in a custom rom based on the global doesn't happen and I don't need magisk instead with this Chinese based if very rare.

здравствуйте. подскажите пожалуйста. аппарат mi 8. версия miui eu стабильная 10.2.2, голосовой помощник не работает до сих пор?
можно ли перейти не еженедельную прошивку без потери данных? если да, то как это сделать?

@Igor Eisberg sorry to mention you but I need answer from more informed person since I asked and searched everywhere and couldnt find answer. Anyway, I'm getting some ramdump logs dont know why they appear on my internal storage. My phone is not crashing or anything its working normally and from time to time those logs appear in internal storage even when I delete the folder it appears after reboot. It happens on xiaomi eu stable rom and on miui global stable also. I dont know what to do about it its just bothers me that I dont know what is triggering those logs to appear. Device is Mi 8 Lite (platina)

The ramdump folder appears on all my devices running EU weeklies, reappears if you delete it.

It's usually empty, but on occasion I have found ramdump files there, notably on my Mi Note 2.
I have never noticed any problems connected with these.

You can even create a ramdump yourself, I did once, I think it was for the modem, through the CIT menu.

@ZduneX25 Can you speedup the execution of updater? Everytime you have to wait about 2 seconds.

Thanks.
When you turn off Wi-FI and mobile data app starts immediately, but once Internet connection is on server respond time kicks in and that is the thing I cannot speed up myself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.