MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
На этот раз, при прослушивании музыки через уведомлений не убирается.Как это решить? Телефон Xiomi Redmi Note 5 Global 4/64

You can know the android version of the ROM with its filename, at the end of the filename => ...v11-9.zip = MIUI 11 with Android 9.
Yeah, I thought so too, but I think I didn't pay attention to that and just saw Android version 10 on the device list so I expected it.

Thank you mate for pointing out how to tell from the file name. I appreciate it.

I dirty flashed 11.0.3 over 10.4.6 on my Mi9T Pro and some sensors stopped working (proximity, light, etc).
Then I formatted Data and reflashed 11.0.3 but it did not help.
I had to flash the official fasboot ROM then official OTA updating until 11.0.2 then flash xiaomi.eu 11.0.3. This way the sensors are OK.
I share this to those who consider updating k20pro/mi9tpro from v10 and face the same issue.
Have a nice weekend!

U have to format data, theres no other way.
Thanks for your fast reply, but I find a better solution after search :).

In first, before try dirty flash Global over Beta, I read some threads where people said they succeed to dirty flash Global over Beta without problem, it's why I tried ^^.

After few search this evening, I found people who had the same problem with Messaging application after a ROM flash :
Can't downgrade database from version 1xx to 1xx

Important :
- To solve the problem, it require have the smartphone rooted.
- All messages will be lost, so make a backup before if you want recover your messages (personally I used SMS Backup & Restore).

Procedure :
Using a file explorer application (like ES Explorer with rooted mode enabled), move mmssms.db for example on your sdcard (or delete it if you don't care).
Depend of Android version, mmssms.db will be normally located here :
/data/user_de/0/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db
Or here :
/data/data/com.android.providers.telephony/databases/mmssms.db
Now the Messaging application can be opened without crash :D !

Error? on the list it says Android 10, but when looking for both download links it says V.11-9 = Miui 11 / Android 9 shouldn't it be V.11-10? : I have a Mi8 Dipper!

Attachments

• 25383313.png
    25383313.png
    480.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 1103940242.png
    1103940242.png
    349.8 KB · Views: 324
  • 1763250204.png
    1763250204.png
    262.2 KB · Views: 312
I'm using the chinese TWRP 3.3.1-1031 on my Mi9T/K20, and it is not able to decrypt my device. It doesn't prompt for a password, and using the command twrp decrypt <password> doesn't work as well. Anyone have any idea what the problem may be, or a solution?

Hi Guys. Can someone confirm please if voice activation for Google assistant is working on latest stable with mi 9?
Any other opinions can be helpful about Google timeline, battery life etc.
Please share your opinion. I'm considering to try stable miui 11 release if important futures works.

Thanks!
M

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi. After updating to 11.0.3.0 on a Mi9T pro, I have issues with google assistant. In 11.0.2.0 everything worked fine, even with the phone locked, now it's a hit or miss situation if it will work or not, even with the phone unlocked. Any suggestions?

Hi Guys. Can someone confirm please if voice activation for Google assistant is working on latest stable with mi 9?
Please share your opinion. I'm considering to try stable miui 11 release if important futures works.

Thanks!
M

Everything works great in stable.
Google timeline works oke,
Voice activation doesn't work in Dutch, do i can't test.

Thanks!
M

all's working good here with mi 9 lite

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

MiNote2 listed in devices list but there's no download link. Is it missing or it doesn't exist?

Why is there still no release of stable MIUI 11 by xiaomi.eu for Redmi 5 Plus? An official Chinese stable ROM exists for about a week already.
4 days ago the stable xiaomi.eu for hm5plus was uploaded on sourceforge and then deleted because it was corrupted, and since then nobody fixed and reuploaded it. Whereas ROMs for other phones regularly appear. I'm afraid the developers just forgot about the situation with hm5plus...

How can i install the last miui.eu stable from last miui.eu beta on my mi9?

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.