MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mates,

I am having an update problem with my CC9.
Currently with ROM 11.3.2, trying to update through the Updater, but for a long time receiving the msg "all mirrors are busy, try again later". Could you advise?

Hey mates,

I am having an update problem with my CC9.
Currently with ROM 11.3.2, trying to update through the Updater, but for a long time receiving the msg "all mirrors are busy, try again later". Could you advise?
Download the ROM update and install it manually in TWRP (wipe only "cache" & "dalvik art cache", and optionally "system"):

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: puhizator
Oh... So its a common problem.
I have TWRP, so wipe cashe and art cashe is from one button? I am asking because I know that smth shouldn't be wiped.
Wipe ---> Advance vipe, and choose only cache, dalvik art cache and optionally system. Then in twrp go to the Install option, choose the downloaded ROM and swipe to install it. The effect will be just a simple update.
a40f44774cf046180579d78863a3cbbb.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever noticed that the Bluetooth codec AAC isn't optimised? The AAC on an aosp-based rom, im using Pixel Experience on my mix 3, has higher quality than when im on stock rom. Its so strange. Is there a way to perhaps fix this?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI MIX 3 met Tapatalk

On CC9/MI 9 Lite, if AOD is on and you are on call (phone or whatsapp), the screen will be always on (not AOD) even you press power/sleep button.
it happens on stable version only (not on weekly rom)

On CC9/MI 9 Lite, if AOD is on and you are on call (phone or whatsapp), the screen will be always on (not AOD) even you press power/sleep button.
it happens on stable version only (not on weekly rom)
Does it the screen go off withproximity sensor when you put it up to your ear

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

yes, the screen goes off with proximity sensor but if you are on speaker or bluetooth, the screen will never go off.
That's the way its meant to be,its supposed to stay on! I'm on beta at the moment and the screen going off is so annoying,it never happened on any other phone i had,but its beta so its acceptable, staying on is the proper way

That's the way its meant to be,its supposed to stay on! I'm on beta at the moment and the screen going off is so annoying,it never happened on any other phone i had,but its beta so its acceptable, staying on is the proper way

If you are on bluetooth or speaker and you have to talk to a person for long time like 10 to 20 minutes, the screen will stay ON which is annoying...I am on beta too due to this issue only. otherwise stable version is always the best

If you are on bluetooth or speaker and you have to talk to a person for long time like 10 to 20 minutes, the screen will stay ON which is annoying...I am on beta too due to this issue only. otherwise stable version is always the best
Will it not switch off with power botton

Hi all,
I'm on MIUI global 11.3.4 stable (mi 9 lite). I unlocked it and installed TWRP. I want to install this xiaomi.eu version. My question is: I have to do a fresh installation (wipe cache, system and data) or only wipe cache and system and leave data untouched?
thank you

Hi all,
I'm on MIUI global 11.3.4 stable (mi 9 lite). I unlocked it and installed TWRP. I want to install this xiaomi.eu version. My question is: I have to do a fresh installation (wipe cache, system and data) or only wipe cache and system and leave data untouched?
thank you
Do FORMAT DATA,, type yes ,then flash rom,then wipe cache and dalvik and the end and reboot

@fatihimmgl
So, the last thing that you can do is try to perform a Format Data + complete wipes (Dalvik/Art Cache, Cache, System, Vendor, Data) and reflash the latest stable
because, now that i remember,I did tests and found myself with the bootloop device.
so I decided to do the given format data+various wipes+flash latest stable xiaomi.eu.
Try. Unfortunately it is the only way to resolve your doubt.

Hey guys does anyone have the same problem as me.
Using CC9. Already installed TWRP and xiaomi.eu ROM. Now I want to upgrade with the new stable ROM. Turn off the phone and turn it on with home + volume down ... nothinhg happened. Looks like the TWRP is not installed. I had same problem with the first install of the ROM.
It's very annoying to have to install TWRP everytime when I want to upgrade or use it.
Any advice? I use that TWRP, because there is not official one link.
Please advice if know why TWRP is dissapearing ?

Hey guys does anyone have the same problem as me.
Using CC9. Already installed TWRP and xiaomi.eu ROM. Now I want to upgrade with the new stable ROM. Turn off the phone and turn it on with home + volume down ... nothinhg happened. Looks like the TWRP is not installed. I had same problem with the first install of the ROM.
It's very annoying to have to install TWRP everytime when I want to upgrade or use it.
Any advice? I use that TWRP, because there is not official one link.
Please advice if know why TWRP is dissapearing ?
Go into the updater and press the 3 dots in the top right corner and select reboot to recovery,,,this will put you into twrp if its there

Status
Not open for further replies.