MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Tasker running on MIUI 11 stable:
Does anyone know, how I can get the "Alarm running" intent of the MIUI Alarm?
I tried it with a profile for
-> Event -> Time/Date -> Alarm running
But it doesn't recognize the running alarm of the system.

Any ideas?

I am having problems installing Magisk on my MI8 running latest stable (Android 10). When I install the latest version 20.1 phone won't boot and when I install an older version eg. 19.4 phone will boot but without being rooted. Any solutions?

Sorry for the wait. DRM L1, just checked
What is your mobile model and could you post your screenshot? Mine is Mi 9 Pro 5G and K20 Pro Premium both 12/512 variant. the DRM is also L3. That is both while in stock rom (china) and after I used Xiaomi.eu.

What is your mobile model and could you post your screenshot? Mine is Mi 9 Pro 5G and K20 Pro Premium both 12/512 variant. the DRM is also L3. That is both while in stock rom (china) and after I used Xiaomi.eu.

Mi 9T Pro 6/128

EDIT:
just flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.5.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10 released 3 hours ago and Widewine it's still on L1

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: irme2
you should remove all fingerprint and password before update, look at my xda tutorial..and its strange but i have widevine L3 also..

Hi admin, i'm using Mi 8. Last night, I'm flash vesion 11.0.5.0 (stable) for mi8 and i can't use magisk. So, i'm flash magisk with a new version by TWPR and use normal. When i'm reset, it can't start again, always show logo of mi8. Please help me solve the problem, ty

Im on K20 Pro and updated to 11.0.5. No Problems so far, thx for the update. Widevine is L1 and Netflix works like a charm. no blackscreen on video like on beta 9.12.12

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk

How is this stable release for k20 pro compared to beta 9.12.12? I am using rom beta for 3 months and would like to know if it is worth leaving 9.12.12 for this stable. Thank you

How is this stable release for k20 pro compared to beta 9.12.12? I am using rom beta for 3 months and would like to know if it is worth leaving 9.12.12 for this stable. Thank you
For me is the stable version a better choice at the Moment. Because Netflix issue on beta. I use stable version with Yuki Kernel and it runs super smooth

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk

Reactions: dattohead
Mi9T-Pro - 11.0.5 (updated from 11.04)
Fingerprint recognition is worse... deleted all FP's...trained thumb again 4 times...but still fails on AOD up to pin-code....

Hi,
Just installed 11.0.5 on K20Pro and email app looks buggy with gmail account
The rest looks fine : problem with figerprint at first that have been resolved, even if I belive it works a bit less well than on 11.0.4.
Do you guys know where I can fint the changelog? Because It looks like there is a lot of changes on beta, but stables always show "stability" changelog only.
Thanks

Is this ROM release supposed to allow phone encryption?
I am running MIUI 11.0.2.0 on my Mi 9T Pro and when going to settings, Passwords, encryption with a full battery and connected charger, the button labeled "encrypt" becomes available, pressing it, I am asked for my unlock Pattern but after correctly entering it, nothing seems to happen.
Does aynyone know anything about encryption related to this device and firmware?

I'd rather ask: Does this stable version come from latest 9.12.12 beta or it comes from last month betas instead?
Or in other words: which is more updated, 9.12.12 or this stable?
Does it have December security patch? I can't see changelog for stable..

Thanks for your work.

I'd rather ask: Does this stable version come from latest 9.12.12 beta or it comes from last month betas instead?
Or in other words: which is more updated, 9.12.12 or this stable?
Does it have December security patch? I can't see changelog for stable..

Thanks for your work.
The Stable is code-wise about 2 months older than the current Weekly.

Hi!

Sorry about question, but there is any problem to change rom's between stable and weekly?

Mi 9 Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.