MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaisertm

Members
Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone!

I have some problem with stable 11.0.5. Some apps don't work, they hang with exception messages.
Huawei Health, hangs on startup, Amazon Appstore hangs when trying to install apps, Titanium Backup hangs when starting with root priviledge granted with Magisk.
Anyone having problems like me? Any idea how could I resolve it? Thanks in advance.

Screenshots

Alan098765

Members
Sep 16, 2019
I have two questions, first one might be dumb but now that I managed to install the EU version do I need to come here download the file and when I decide to update the version to basically start all over again with a clean install?
Second is a minor one but on the MI6 phone 11.0.2 does the bottom buttons (the ones beneath the screen + the fingerprint thingy ) stop working for random amount of seconds? (from time to time, not too often)

Edit: just saw that this is not the thread for the 11.0.2 but I guess I'll leave it here in case someone wants to answer the first question. :)
No you don't have to clean install every time once its stable to stable update you can dirty flash, just wipe cache and dalvik at the end,you lose no data at all,if your switching to beta(weeklys) you have to clean install.your updating app on your phone should download the update for you

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

BomjNarik

Members
Aug 4, 2018
About last Stable ROM for Mi Note2.
Device hasn't sensors. I check it in different application such as compass and AIDA64 =\

Rainierjade

Members
Feb 5, 2020
I hope Someone will notice me. Im on EU stable rom. And i want to change To Evo Os rom. It seems i got stuck on fastboot. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance

irme2

Members
Jan 17, 2016
I hope Someone will notice me. Im on EU stable rom. And i want to change To Evo Os rom. It seems i got stuck on fastboot. Can someone help me? Thank you in advance

Just format data when changing from one rom to another, weekly to stable or stable to weekly.

kisjuhos

Members
Feb 27, 2016
About last Stable ROM for Mi Note2.
Device hasn't sensors. I check it in different application such as compass and AIDA64 =\
It seems you have to flash persist partition again, search google for it.
If nothing helps then flash the official fastboot rom, then xiaomi.eu rom.
Backup your data first!

ejatamer

Members
Sep 2, 2016
@ingbrzy i know Mi5 was long abandoned. hopefully my request is granted. its just that in the last miui stable update, theres a flaw on the dark mode. the detail text on the notification is unreadable as it is in black too.

rv2012

Members
Sep 4, 2018
Hi, I installed the update for my poco f1 ( saw that there is 11.0.4 version re-uploaded and receive notification ), but after this update the Steps card in the App Vault stopped working, it was working nice before flash the reuploaded 11.0.4, now just shows some blank lines/dots , Mi health app is setup , when open it everything is looking normal there, any idea what can be the problem ?View attachment 28289
Can confirm the bug. I tried to take log but it shows nothing as steps card is blank so no idea how can I reproduce it and log it to upload it here. 5 reports here and couple of reports on xda for this issue.

Sorry for tagging you @ingbrzy sir but wanted to let you know about it. Thanks for your time.

RScatch

Members
Mar 9, 2018
I also confirm the problem, that on the last MIUI 11.0.2.0 for my RN6Pro step counter doesn't work at all. It doesn't count steps in app vault and in mi.health app. I flashed ROM released by another team and it was working fine so it's xiaomi.eu bug

Reactions: pfnevess

pfnevess

Members
Jan 24, 2020
Also on poco, the auto brightness steps are almost non existent now. It's either low brightness or very high brightness. It's like two steps only.

Also, if I try to edit the default auto brightness intensity, it resets.

Last edited:

leoalwkrd

Members
Dec 18, 2019
A little doubt? Which is better stable or weekly?

I'm using the latest weekly build released

I use an Mi Max 3

Dr.Mario

Members
Mar 28, 2019
This is second time I ask question about redmi note 5a (ugglite). Will xiaomi.eu miui 11 rom avialible for redmi note 5a (ugglite)?

masterross

Members
Jun 5, 2016
Hi guys,
After update to Android 10 Poco F1 internal storage become encrypted in TWRP.
I tried new TWRP 3.3. unofficial but it's still encrypted.
Any idea how to decrypt?

Edit:

SOLUTION:
I removed lockscreen password and flashed official TWRP.
Now it's decrypted succesfully :)

Last edited:
Reactions: pfnevess

niksan29

Members
Mar 15, 2019
installed a stable version v11.0.1.0 android 10 miui 11 for mix 2s and get error(unable add card)gpay...
before that there was xiaomi.eu miui 10 on android 9 and everything was ok.
there is no root and never was...
is there a solution to this problem?

Last edited:

Rostzwiebel

Members
Nov 2, 2019
installed a stable version v11.0.1.0 android 10 miui 11 for mix 2s and get error(unable add card)gpay...
before that there was xiaomi.eu miui 10 on android 9 and everything was ok.
there is no root and never was...
is there a solution to this problem?

Flash Gpay Fix v2 in TWRP (don't need Magisk) and everything work.

Reactions: niksan29

KiMIX3

Members
Feb 11, 2020
Google on website has been misunderstood my device mix 3 as mi 9 since I updated to mix3 11.0.1

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.