MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new update for Redmi 7A "xiaomi.eu_multi_HM7A_V11.0.5.0.PCMCNXM_v11-9" is not working. Stuck at "Just sec" loading homescreen.

Update for Redmi K30 5G, stable build with March security patched is available.
Check your OTA.

Kudos to the developer!

Edit: Updated and rebooted with no problem at all.
But when I reboot it again to recovery, it displays only white. What I did is just flashed the latest twrp recovery (0317 version), and its now OKAY.

Hopefully, the developer will include the latest version of twrp in the next build.

Last edited:
Hi. I've got a Poco f1 running 11.0.6.0, rooted. Since the first day with Nova launcher.

I am experiencing two problems at the moment:

I've found a problem with the reading mode. I've selected the option to automatically turn on the reading mode at the evening and disable it in the morning. It used to work properly, but now it doesn't work. It never switches to reading mode. I can switch it on and off manually and it also works using the schedule option.

Also I found that if I choose the automatic option (nothing happens), then I turn it on manually, and then I manually override the system time, it deactivates the reading mode, even if I choose a night time.

I am experiencing the problem since approx a month ago. I am not sure since when exactly, but I can only remember two possible system/settings modifications:
1, since the last security update, to 11.0.6.0.
or
2, since I had a trip to Portugal (I am from Spain) where the timezone is 1 hour different. I found that day that the dual clock on lock screen wasn't showing up. After coming back home, I look in the settings for the clock settings, and I set the clock region to Madrid. I am explaining this JIC is related.

Second problem is related with augmented reality.

If I try to open the google's 3D shark, it shows the shark in 3D with white background. But when I press show in AR, it does not work. The message "unable to create AR session" appears and it closes.
I've got Google's AR core installed (v 1.16.200302046), and the poco f1 is supposed to be compatible.

Any clues? TY in advance.

Hi,

do any of you have 4G speed issues at home ? (mi 9T pro on xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V11.0.7.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10)

If I open my window, I get between 50 / 90Mgbits but as soon as I close it and I sit, I fall to 5 / 8 Mgbits, however I have a good signal, 4 bars during the day and 5 bars at night(at home).
With my old Mi mix 1, I didn't have this problem.

It's very problematic, being able to download only if you're outside, it's hell, I couldn't find someone on the internet who would have the same problem.
Thanks.

Last edited:
can some1 help me. i did a clean install of the latest stable for my mix 3 after testing an aosp rom. wiped everything via twrp and now i dont have a gap under my gboard. most of you would be happy about this but i need the gap for better comfort. is there a way to force it except of simulating a notch via developer settings

can some1 help me. i did a clean install of the latest stable for my mix 3 after testing an aosp rom. wiped everything via twrp and now i dont have a gap under my gboard. most of you would be happy about this but i need the gap for better comfort. is there a way to force it except of simulating a notch via developer settings
Hello,
If you need the gap => Try latest "beta" Gboard update. ;)
Or use SwiftKey instead and you can customize the position of the keyboard easily... :p

Hi.

I want buy a xiaomi Mi9 Edition Explorer.

Can I install recovery, rom and root?

Thanks.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

hello everyone, it would be nice if you just search the forum before you ask a question. so many questions are asked twice. from your own experience, please read the instructions and do it exactly the same way. if you have questions, describe exactly what you have done. thank you and a nice greeting

Reading Mode has stopped working with sunset-sunrise (Good Night's Read) - I have to set it manually. It's only been doing this the past couple days.

Can anyone else confirm? Not sure if it's a ROM issue or server side with Xiaomi...
Hi. Have you found something new about this?

Reactions: DanielGab
1st you have to apply to unlock OEM , then you have to wait some days , then you can do root and custom recovery ;)
Can you send me the link for I download recovery, root and Rom.

Because only I have found for the Mi 9 [codename: Cepheus], but not for Mi 9 Explorer Edition [codename: Alita].

Is valid the rom of Mi 9 [codename: Cepheus], for Mi 9 Explorer Edition [codename: Alita] ?

Thanks.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I upgraded from version 11.0.5 to version 11.0.8 so I noticed a lot of changes. However, I have an unstable charging error when using this C to C charger, I also have it on version 11.0.7. I returned to version 11.0.5 and there was no charging error. I do not know why? I use A to C charger, the charger is stable

Is it possible to change the language of the Microsoft news application in the application vault? On my pocophone (11.0.6.0) mine is in a strange language. Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.