MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! For some time I have had problems with Skype on MI9TPro. A background sound is heard that is increasing for all contacts. Does the new update V11.0.8.0.QFKCNXM fix that bug? If not, can it be corrected in the near future? Thank you.

I have RN7 & on Xiaomi.eu 11.0.7.0 Stable ROM. I noticed that on 11.0.6.0 STABLE ROM anytime I connect to WIFI my Cellular Network goes off & on Randomly. So I hoped that the New Stable Update would fix that but as at the time of typing this, it's still happening, I'm managing it somehow but it's annoying & frustrating. So I just want to know if its a XIAOMI Issue or Xiaomi.eu ROM issue and also if anyone has noticed or had the same problem as well. Aside from this, I think everything fine & I thank the Moderators for the Great Work. Thanks.

hi i have 1 thing to ask
im on mi10
an got an update from xiaomi eu
how do i use that update wen i have twrp installed
do i just download update an flash from twrp or will the update update from update app

Hello everyone,
I tried to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V11.0.16.0.QJACNXM_v11-10 on my xiaomi 10 pro 5g but after wipe data and carrying out the installation procedure which ended without errors on reboot the device remains stuck on the logo 5G.
Can you help me?
Thank you all

Hi, can i flash Mi Max 3 MIUI 11 Global Stable V11.0.1.0.QEDMIXM v11.10 to
xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMAX3_V11.0.2.0.QEDCNXM_v11-10 stable ?

Hi, I have strange issue on my MI 8, only on xiaomi.eu and global I can receive/send mms, on all other custom roms, mms is not working.
My APNs are correct, on all roms, exactly the same, the same is configuration. However what I notice is that I can manually make mms APN default and then MMS works but no data. Looks like roms are not able to switch between APNs.
I also asked on specific roms sections on xda forum, however only I have this issue. Other users confirmed MMS works for them.
Could you kindly advise me what could I do? May there be some kind of locked settings somewhere in the firmware or so?

Hello everyone,
I tried to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V11.0.16.0.QJACNXM_v11-10 on my xiaomi 10 pro 5g but after wipe data and carrying out the installation procedure which ended without errors on reboot the device remains stuck on the logo 5G.
Can you help me?
Thank you all

As said before, never wipe /data but FORMAT /data. Which twrp are you using?

Reactions: nikko92
I want to install MIUI11 Stable on my Redmi Note 5 Whyred but right now I have installed Weekly build 20.01.16.

I wonder if I try to install Stable release it will brick my phone due anti rollback protection.

Is there a newer Version for MIX 2s on the way? xiaomi.eu is still on 11.0.1. officially there is 11.0.3 the newest version (china and global)

I ordered a Mi 9T, when I receive it I will flash Miui 11 stable, since it will come stock I've to do the following:

1. Unlock bootloader (http://en.miui.com/unlock/)
2. Install TWRP (TWRP_davinci.zip)
3. boot into TWRP
4. advanced wipe
5. wipe data/cache/dalvik cache
6. install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V11.0.4.0.QFJCNXM_v11-10.zip
7. reboot
8. update OTA
9. enjoy

That's all or there is something else I need to do?

I ordered a Mi 9T, when I receive it I will flash Miui 11 stable, since it will come stock I've to do the following:

1. Unlock bootloader (http://en.miui.com/unlock/)
2. Install TWRP (TWRP_davinci.zip)
3. boot into TWRP
4. advanced wipe
5. wipe data/cache/dalvik cache
6. install xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V11.0.4.0.QFJCNXM_v11-10.zip
7. reboot
8. update OTA
9. enjoy

That's all or there is something else I need to do?

You didn't pay enough attention to the first post.
FORMAT /data, not wipe.

Today I will install the latest version xiaomi eu max 3
My phone max 3
Can I refer to an official version in case of any defect

Status
Not open for further replies.