MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a beta came out tomorrow, can i mame a dirty flash over this stable?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Is this version going to be updated weekly or should I stick with the latest 9.9.27 of the other post for weekly updates? Like the 9.10.1 which should come out tomorrow if I'm not mistaken

becauyse im coming from official mi 10 rom and want to do it the best way possbile.
If you are coming from official rom:
- Unlock bootloader (official way)
- Flash TWRP recovery
- Boot straight to TWRP recovery without going to MIUI (system) else MIUI will replace your recovery with Mi Recovery
- In TWRP recovery select Wipe - > Format data - > Answer 'Yes' - > Reboot your device back to TWRP recovery (this will remove everything you have in internal storage so make backups if you need to). Format data is also needed to remove Official rom storage encryption so you can install custom rom
- Transfer rom file from your computer to the phone by connecting your phone to your pc via USB and while you are in TWRP recovery
- After transfer, select install in TWRP recovery and select the tranferred rom
- After install reboot to system
- Wait patiently and enjoy!

Is this version going to be updated weekly or should I stick with the latest 9.9.27 of the other post for weekly updates? Like the 9.10.1 which should come out tomorrow if I'm not mistaken
Stable will be released, when Xiaomi releases new stables. Usually between 1-2 months.

Hi,
In device list says Mi CC9, anyone knows if can i put this MIUI rom on Mi CC9e or on Mi A3?
Thanks in advance

In MIUI 11 stable release table MI 9 is listed but I can`t see any download. Is a mistake or is not yet uploaded?

Can I install directly from updater the zip file over 10.4.6.0 stable to 11.0? K20pro

Изпратено от моят Redmi K20 Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Reactions: np39jd
In MIUI 11 stable release table MI 9 is listed but I can`t see any download. Is a mistake or is not yet uploaded?
When the rom is released by Xiaomi it will be uploaded and released by Xiaomi.eu.

Hi :)
First of all, owesome work! Thanks!
The device list shows mipad4 and mipad 4 plus. But there is no download link..
Not everything on the device list has MIUI 11?

Thanks

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

i clean flashed my redmi note 7 but somehow it seems its missing the fingerprint in the settings. Also when im setting pin lock it says wrong pin.

hey there

I'm currenty running the 9.9.27 weekly and would like to know if its possible to update onto the new miui11 stable directly or not.

Thanks!

I wona upgrade redmi note 7pro ver.10.3.11 to version 11, but when i click to do OTA update i receive message that i use latest version or there is a server issue, what shoud i do?

Last edited:
a thing with automatic call recordings:

I wanna record all calls, except 3 defined groups from my google contacts.

I choose:
  1. call settings
  2. record calls automatically
  3. selected numbers
  4. custom list (with the contacts I do not wanna record) and
  5. unknown numbers

but when I choose that, it records all calls.

it either records all or no calls automatically, doesn't matter what I choose as selected.

anyone any hints or tipps?
thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20191011_120023.jpg
    IMG_20191011_120023.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 567
Somebody can tell me if *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works in miui 11 stable? Thanks in advance

a thing with automatic call recordings:

I wanna record all calls, except 3 defined groups from my google contacts.

I choose:
  1. call settings
  2. record calls automatically
  3. selected numbers
  4. custom list (with the contacts I do not wanna record) and
  5. unknown numbers

but when I choose that, it records all calls.

it either records all or no calls automatically, doesn't matter what I choose as selected.

anyone any hints or tipps?
thank you
Now you are recording every number that are on the custom list and unknown numbers. Delete those numbers from the list you don't want to record.

Status
Not open for further replies.