MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it right that the 11 stable for the mi mix 3 is still based on Android 9? And not on Android 10 like the last beta?

I'm having this too.
Mi 8 lite.
it's a crash on Messaging app

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk
clearing this will delete all of your messages.
Credit to the member who came up with the solution :)
c26fb775f69808fec21d7e1f5c0a29b2.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk

Tried flashing "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V11.0.3.0.PFJCNXM_v11-9" from sourceforge, and get an error stating it is for DaVinci.

Redmi K20 Pro running Xiaomi.eu Stable 10.4.6.

Edit: My bad. Missed the absent Pro in the name of file I downloaded.

Last edited:
Tried flashing "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V11.0.3.0.PFJCNXM_v11-9" from sourceforge, and get an error stating it is for DaVinci.

Redmi K20 Pro running Xiaomi.eu Stable 10.4.6.

If you have K20 Pro, download correct ROM for it when it will be available...

Reactions: r.ling
Yes, play store is certified, I don't use Magisk though.
Thanks for the feedback...surprising on a fresh install we have this issue!

Can you pls help in checking what is device fingerprint for you?
You will need to use terminal emulator and type following command: getprop ro.build.fingerprint

@ingbrzy request if you can pls look into this issue of Uncertified Playstore for Redmi Note 7 Pro - fresh install of V11.0.3.0.PFHCNXM_v11-9

I tried checking and see that the device fingerprint is for lavender (Note 7) : xiaomi/lavender_eea/lavender:9/PKQ1.180904.001/V10.3.2.0.PFGEUXM:user/release-keys

Pls see these 2 snaps - maybe that is the reason for lack of certification? Let me know if any more details required to solve the issue.

PS: I tried changing device fingerprint from MagiskHideConfig to xiaomi/lavender/lavender:9/PKQ1.180904.001/V10.2.7.0.PFGINXM:user/release-keys
And then the Playstore is certified.

Attachments

• device fingerprint 2.png
    device fingerprint 2.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 466
  • device fingerprint 1.jpg
    device fingerprint 1.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback...surprising on a fresh install we have this issue!

Can you pls help in checking what is device fingerprint for you?
You will need to use terminal emulator and type following command: getprop ro.build.fingerprint

@ingbrzy request if you can pls look into this issue of Uncertified Playstore for Redmi Note 7 Pro - fresh install of V11.0.3.0.PFHCNXM_v11-9

I tried checking and see that the device fingerprint is for lavender (Note 7) : xiaomi/lavender_eea/lavender:9/PKQ1.180904.001/V10.3.2.0.PFGEUXM:user/release-keys

Pls see these 2 snaps - maybe that is the reason for lack of certification? Let me know if any more details required to solve the issue.

PS: I tried changing device fingerprint from MagiskHideConfig to xiaomi/lavender/lavender:9/PKQ1.180904.001/V10.2.7.0.PFGINXM:user/release-keys
And then the Playstore is certified.

it's : xiaomi/lavender_eea/lavender:9/PKQ1.180904.001/V10.3.2.0.PFGEUXM:user/release-keys

Previous mi eu 10.3.11.0 rom also use this, you can check that in build.prop file on vendor partition.

Hi,

I've unlocked bootloader like 4 different times, and my Widevine Turns the L1 into L3.
The main problem for me, is that i can't use Netflix and worst, can't install Samsung Gear Wearable. Even downloading both apps from apkpure, the system give a pop up message saying "App incompatible with this Android Version."

Anyone know's how to unlock bootloader without all this problems? Or how to Bypass it?

I'm using Mi 9T Pro.

Reactions: simcaths
The Notification Icons remain in the current STABLE Miui V11 version, or they still disappear after a few seconds. MI8?

Can i ask if i have the same flash rom
9.10.10 mi max 3? Or i need to download this stable and flash it??

Current rom 9.10.10

Can i ask if i have the same flash rom
9.10.10 mi max 3? Or i need to download this stable and flash it??

Current rom 9.10.10
9.10.10 is weekly beta build and this thread is for stable build. If you want stable, need to download from this thread and follow instructions. will also involve formatting data.

Suggest reading first post of this thread in detail.

Hi all. Forgive me if this has already been answered. Mi 9T Pro user here, using 10.4.6.0 stable. When the new MIUI 11 version is going to be released what's the best way to upgrade?

1: download the update file, choose update package in the updater and just update?
2: back up everything on google drive or micloud, do a proper format via TWRP, clean install then restore from backup?
3: something else?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.