MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry I misread your post :-( my mistake. In this case, yes, simply wait, every few days another device will get the new MIUI 11, just keep checking the download link.

Ye my question was if I need to wait the "official schedule" of MIUI 11 release (from Xiaomi)
And only after that devs will work on xiami.eu build
Or maybe, they are already currently working on that.

You are right! I've done the installation process, unlock, recovery and root a couple of times, but the last I've not installed 3.3 3-1 recovery and root!

EDIT: Installed TWRP 3.3.1-1 and tried again the update, but had the same error "can't verify update" "it's not allowed to upgrade to unoficial ROM package".
I have TWRP 3.2.3.0 on my MI MIX 2S.
Install first the stable version and then, before leave the recovery, go to wipe and press FORMAT DATA. Then reboot.

Reactions: b0b3rman
RULES WHEN POSTING
1. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK ABOUT ITS ETA
2. If a ROM is not published DONT ASK why!
3. If a ROM is available, download it and use it
4. If a ROM has bugs, post the bug to the bug section if the BUG is not already listed
5. If you use any form of abusive or derogatory language to admins or other users you will be BANNED forever!
6. If you quote whole first or second post, your post will be deleted and ignored

RN7, MIUI 11 runs nicely, good battery backup (the most important for me)

But it is not possible to plan the extreme battery saver mode automatically when the battery drops to 10% for example

Cause I tried the extreme battery saver mode and very very good for battery backup

I asked back. go from beta to stable, do you have to do all the wipes, or doing wipe data would be enough? Thank you.

Reactions: eicodi
My phone says its Redmi K20 Pro since i installed this rom before it was Mi 9T pro Miui 10.3.2.0 Global Stable, anything to worry about?
Also there a way I change the dealer , can't make google dealer default anymore and i was used to it from last rom?
Anyways thanks for the great work on getting us updates .

My phone says its Redmi K20 Pro since i installed this rom before it was Mi 9T pro Miui 10.3.2.0 Global Stable, anything to worry about?
Redmi K20 Pro is China ROM. Mi 9T is Europe ROM. Depending on which you flash, you will get the device showing up as K20 Pro or Mi 9T Pro

Reactions: Ergys Ramaj
thanks .eu team. run smooth on mi6
89136402c28fe557eeb6c30a23cabb93.jpg
1146e8e3339021cc8168a528513d6027.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I also formatted the system in Mi6, too, formatted everything, miui 11 installed well, but the battery does not hold well, I still use extreme mode
just installed i cant make any comment about battery usage. may be tomorrow.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.