MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miui 11 stable on k20 pro! Everything crashes, the phone reset without reason, multitasking crash, storage crash, bugs everywhere in almost every touch! I instal the zip from updater and everything mestup!

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Installed on K20 Pro, Clean install.
Ok Google works.
Portal Knights still won't open, in every miui 11, the game freezes on first screen where the game download updates.
I'll try Call of Duty Mobile, on 9.9.26_v3, the game freeze sometimes, let's see on this version if the game freeze, later i update if the game or one of other apps don't work.

Have you got TWRP installed? Sounds like you are still on official recovery.
You are right! I've done the installation process, unlock, recovery and root a couple of times, but the last I've not installed 3.3 3-1 recovery and root!

EDIT: Installed TWRP 3.3.1-1 and tried again the update, but had the same error "can't verify update" "it's not allowed to upgrade to unoficial ROM package".

Last edited:
Dirty flashed 11.0.2 from stable 10.4.6 without issues. Magisk 20.0 installed too.

Missing a couple of settings options:
1) Sound option for SMS/messaging
2) Option to change locale

If ur in miui 10 stable,just download miui 11 stable and go to ur system updater and chose miui 11,it works for me without losing any data

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Is it really that simple? Would / Should your method simply work for my case:

I have a 9t Pro with V. 10.4.6.0 (stable) from xiaomi.eu and would like to upgrade to V 11.0.2.0 (stable) also from xiaomi.eu

Dirty flashed 11.0.2 from stable 10.4.6 without issues. Magisk 20.0 installed too.

Missing a couple of settings options:
1) Sound option for SMS/messaging
2) Option to change locale
Thanks for the post, I was just going to do the same. No problems with your dirty flash?

None whatsoever. The recovery in 11.0.2 is also a TWRP. Easy to flash Magisk straight after.
oh, so flashing the 11.0.2.0 basically overwrites my recovery with its own?
In that case I guess I have to boot straight to recovery and flash my own recovery (and magisk) as I use Orange Fox instead of TWRP.

Is it really that simple? Would / Should your method simply work for my case:

I have a 9t Pro with V. 10.4.6.0 (stable) from xiaomi.eu and would like to upgrade to V 11.0.2.0 (stable) also from xiaomi.eu
Yes, every time im updating my phone i always take dirty flash so my data stays

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Should we wait the official MIUI 11 distribution on Mi 9 to have the MIUI xiami.eu STABLE ROM for this device?

Thanks for answers

Should we wait the official MIUI 11 distribution on Mi 9 to have the MIUI xiami.eu STABLE ROM for this device?

Thanks for answers
I don't understand your question, if you follow the download link you will find: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V11.0.3.0.PFJCNXM_v11-9.zip
Is that not what you are looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.