[QUOTE = "Thorger, post: 509426, membro: 223508"]
Qual Twrp? Você removeu a criptografia?
[/CITAR]

Como você remove a criptografia?

[QUOTE = "Shpetimmii, post: 509453, membro: 249516"]
Obrigado, encontrei o problema
[/CITAR]

?????????????????

Found the solution to Mi 9 rebooting to TWRP.

I came from Beta channel so I had to re-format Data and everything went well.

On Mi9T, Always On Display goes to low brightness all the time. Should this be like that? On global miui10, AOD stayed few seconds on high brightness then brightness went down. Even when touching screen, brightness stays low and I almost can't see anything in day light

Hi, flashed over 10.3 on en, everything ok.
But is possible to disable the floating notification when the battery is less than 20 and 10 percent witch asks for enable battery saving mode?

hi all
i just ordered a redmi note 8 pro, with a mediatek cpu, and i saw on another forum that xiaomi.eu don't work on these cpu ; does it mean that there will never be rom for this phone ??

Dear admin
There is such error in Mi6 miui 11 v11.0.1.0 stable rom calendar application. How can I fix.

hi all
i just ordered a redmi note 8 pro, with a mediatek cpu, and i saw on another forum that xiaomi.eu don't work on these cpu ; does it mean that there will never be rom for this phone ??

Exactly this, or at least not so many custom roms.

K20PRO from 10.4.6 to 11.0.2 using dirty flash = unable to boot or boots and reboots.
Did you wipe Dalvik and cache before and after flashing the 11.0.2 ROM?

O recommend to disable screen lock sécurity, wild Dalvik and cache, flash rom, wipe Dalvik and cache again, reboot system, let the system load and reboot again

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Am I the only one that has no GPS signal both in this and in the beta version? Is there any fix?

Update: Device Mi9

Last edited:
Ok, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_V11.0.2.0.QFACNXM_v11-10.zip is online.
Who tested it?

Hi everybody, I'm new here and saturday I've done my first firmware flash ever on my MI9.. so.. sorry in advance, and be patient..
Mi actual ROM version is 9.10.17 (which, by the way, is now not available anymore for download) and I think it's quite stable and good, even if not completely translated in italian (which is my mother language).
I've noticed now that today (Sourceforge says <7 hours ago) it has been released a new "stable" version for MI9 (great timing, huh? :p ), so I'm wondering if to stay with my "weekly" or change to "stable"..
I imagine they are both good, but I don't know how they differ.. functionalities, stability, time for updating ("weekly" speaks by itself, but how frequently is updated the stable?)...
And, finally, if I install the "stable" one, will it then be update by OTA or will I need to format my phone every time?
Thank you very much for your time and for any answer! :)

running supersmooth on mi 9t pro, only thing what is a bit retarded is that it now tells me my devise is a k20 pro...

When you start the language in Turkish and restart the device does not turn on. He's always coming back to Twrp (boot loop). No problem in language English
Best regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.