MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody, I'm new here and saturday I've done my first firmware flash ever on my MI9.. so.. sorry in advance, and be patient..
Mi actual ROM version is 9.10.17 (which, by the way, is now not available anymore for download) and I think it's quite stable and good, even if not completely translated in italian (which is my mother language).
I've noticed now that today (Sourceforge says <7 hours ago) it has been released a new "stable" version for MI9 (great timing, huh? :p ), so I'm wondering if to stay with my "weekly" or change to "stable"..
I imagine they are both good, but I don't know how they differ.. functionalities, stability, time for updating ("weekly" speaks by itself, but how frequently is updated the stable?)...
And, finally, if I install the "stable" one, will it then be update by OTA or will I need to format my phone every time?
Thank you very much for your time and for any answer! :)

same question here!

Reactions: dgarden
This version doesn't work on my mi 9. After downloading with TWRP my phone is rebooting in the recovery/ TWRP mode. Everytime I reboot this happens. The newest version (9.10.17) does work on my mi 9

This version doesn't work on my mi 9. After downloading with TWRP my phone is rebooting in the recovery/ TWRP mode. Everytime I reboot this happens. The newest version (9.10.17) does work on my mi 9
Try Format Data in TWRP Wipe-menu and then reinstall. And of course make backup of everything, this will delete photos etc.

[QUOTE = "Nicatorium, post: 509709, membro: 241253"]
Por que o mi 9 rom foi reuploaded? Rom novo? Consertou alguma coisa?

Enviado do meu MI 9 usando o Tapatalk
[/CITAR]

I also want to know, I updated yesterday 20/10.
do you need to upgrade again?

Last edited:
Swapped the beta 9.10.17 on my mi9 for this stable (clean install), seems, well, more stable. Everything works great EXCEPT the Google assistant for the AI button; Google pay which even though I pass the safetynet, still says the phone has been manipulated.

Ok Google works fine.

If those above are fixed I will keep this from (while you are at it maybe fix the top notification bar that goes immediately black when locking the phone)

Reactions: pablitojanno
There is some translation upgrades for my 9T Pro with this re-uplaoded rom (Hungarian lang), so i think you could just install it :)

Hello everybody... did you notice that after upgrading miui 11 stable on MI 8/128 (china version) lte Band 7 is now available ?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a big problem... Please help me..

Ive been trying a lot of roms but kept comming back to miui.eu :)

But now i have installed the latest miui 11 with android 10 on my mi 9 se and wanted to go back to stable miui 11 on android 9.
So I wiped everything and now I cant install anything because my computer dost recognise my phone while in twrp nor in fastboot...

What?????

How do I do that?

Already use miui 10 stable and OTA isn't working.
Install the version on your internal storage
Go to your TWRP
Click on install and choose your version
Click on reboot after installation and swipe right

Mi 9 clean flashed, only bugs I've seen is sometimes the camera freezes when selecting video, I deleted the camera app data to get it working again. Taking screenshots seems slow. Everything else seems good. Bluetooth, WiFi is working good. I like the transparent wallpaper option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-22-07-42-27-421_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-22-07-42-27-421_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg
    758.4 KB · Views: 269
I found this version a little slow (v11.0) I'm using 9.10.17.
Thanks to the team for the great work.

Last edited:
Several reports of problems with this stable release. I confess that I'm afraid to leave version 9.10.17 and go to this version and get bad.
9.10.17 is quite stable for me.

k20 pro

i'm using the latest weekly release and i'm having trouble with bold text on certain apps (whatsapp, notes) as the text never shows up in bold. i'm wondering if anyone has encountered this problem on stable? if the issue is absent in this release, i might switch to this version instead. thanks!

Several reports of problems with this stable release. I confess that I'm afraid to leave version 9.10.17 and go to this version and get bad.
9.10.17 is quite stable for me.

k20 pro

The stable is great. Just do a clean install you won't be disappointed!

Reactions: dattohead
Status
Not open for further replies.