MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[BUG FOUND]
DEVICE: Mi9
Expanding notifications on lock screen will auto collapse.

Example:
I got a message from some friend on WhatsApp when my device is locked and I tried to make it as read but after expanding the notification it will be collapse automatically very fast and I can't tap on Mark as read.

Do you confirm guys?

I flashed develop ROM at here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/9-10-24.52899/ . It's successful.
I download this rom (stable), flash with TWRP because I do not want update weekly
And failure. My smart phone only can log in TWRP mode.
Please tell me why?
Thank you in advanced!
You NEED to clean flash (= Format Data) if you change the ROM's "branch" (Weekly <-> Stable).
And wut... you are not forced to update every weeks and chance to get a totally broken update is near 0%!

You NEED to clean flash (= Format Data) if you change the ROM's "branch" (Weekly <-> Stable).
And wut... you are not forced to update every weeks and chance to get a totally broken update is near 0%!
I cleaned by advanced and sticked items: (picture take from Internet)
KCIl6mO.png

I do not select Internal Storage item.
Which ROM should we choose: Develop and Stable?
Now I must reinstall Develop ROM and successful.

I am not sure but, you don't have to wipe " system"....data is enough for a clean instal !!
2 days ago I have done clean instal, and cache, dalvik and data was enough normally !!
My MI9 run like a charm !!

Hı Guys Please help me
I am using MIUI 11.0.2 Rom.
My device is the Redmi Note 7 4GB / 64GB version.

I have installed Magisk 20.0 my device.
I have a problem.
sometimes when I open the magisk manager, I get 'not installed magisk' warning.
however, Magisk 20.0 is successfully installed.
no application has root permission when I receive this error.
but the problem disappears when you restart the device.
this error appeared many times.
what should I do to get rid of this error.

Problem

6DEdQP.jpg

After reboot

WXym4Y.jpg

Note:

Uninstall Magisk Manager
Flash Magisk-Uninstaller zip
Then again flash Magisk-v20
Clear Dalvik Cache and Reboot

I did them. but the result has not changed.

Деинсталирайте Magisk Manager
Flash Magisk-Деинсталиращ цип
След това отново флаш Magisk-v20
Изчистване на кеша на Далвик и рестартиране

Направих ги. но резултатът не е променен.
[/ Цитат]
Flaş sonrası dalvin keş silmeniz hata. Hemen рестартира yapın yererli.

Last edited:
Can someone help me out, which is better this stable rom or the 9.10.24 weekly beta, I have the 9.10.24 and it's good there no issues with it

Деинсталирайте Magisk Manager
Flash Magisk-Деинсталиращ цип
След това отново флаш Magisk-v20
Изчистване на кеша на Далвик и рестартиране

Направих ги. но резултатът не е променен.
[/ Цитат]
Flaş sonrası dalvin keş silmeniz hata. Hemen рестартира yapın yererli.

I did it without deleting dalvik cache but the result has not changed.

KCIl6mO.png

Can we update by OTA with EU Stable ROM?

Installed in place over Miui 10 weekly just by downloading and selecting the update package for Mí 9. No issues so far, no data lost, dark mode is working fine on Gmail etc. As a bonus Google play is now working without requiring any Magisk or file fixes etc. Very good work team!

KCIl6mO.png

Yup don't wipe system you might get IMEI 0. Dalvik, cache and data is enough.

Reactions: meigyoku
Can anyone help me with this? Im using a Mi 8 device on global rom ver V10.0.2.0.OEAMIFH. After I flash twrp, my internal storage becomes this (see attach files below), I cannot transfer files to my phone. When I reboot my phone, the recovery comes back to stock miui, so I cant flash custom eu rom. Somebody help me solve this problem please?

Attachments

• 1572151629106.png
    1572151629106.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 308
In my case, OTA didn't find any update. I updated from my previuos xiaomi.eu miui 10 stable, with TWRP as usual.
Here my steps.
- updated twrp from fastboot with latest 3.3.1-42 Mauronofrio
- rebooted to miui, then copied miui 11 mi9 stable to memory phone, from my pc by usb as usual
- booted to twrp. Decoded/unencrypted data partition using my pin
- from twrp, wiped Dalvik/Art Cache and Cache
- from twrp installed miui 11
- rebooted... waited about 10 minutes. Yes has took a lot of time to reboot, probably it had to rebuild cache.
- Miui 11 now on the go :). I waited some minutes to leave all apps to resync their data (contacts and so on wasn't immediately available, some issues on ringer.) then update all apps from Play Store, then rebooted again.
- Miui 11 is now working. All my apps and data are availables, ringers and contacs works as usual... I hope they will continue to works even for the future.
Followed your steps from 10.3.16 without issues. Thanks

hiii.. im from Weekly 11.10.24 RN7..
i want to try Stable version and want clean install..
is recomended to Format DATA & System??
or just Wipe Cache & Dalvik and Wipe Data??

hiii.. im from Weekly 11.10.24 RN7..
i want to try Stable version and want clean install..
is recomended to Format DATA & System??
or just Wipe Cache & Dalvik and Wipe Data??
Formatting data or wiping dalvic & cache and data will do fine.
Don't touch system.

Can anyone help me with this? Im using a Mi 8 device on global rom ver V10.0.2.0.OEAMIFH. After I flash twrp, my internal storage becomes this (see attach files below), I cannot transfer files to my phone. When I reboot my phone, the recovery comes back to stock miui, so I cant flash custom eu rom. Somebody help me solve this problem please?
Your device is encrypted. Please read first post.

How does this MIUI 11 Rom compares to the Official MIUI 11 Global version? I'm looking to install it on Mi Mix 3 which I bought in Mainland China.

After installing miui 11 stable to my mi 9t pro the chromcast SCREEN mirror not work. Any solution?

How does this MIUI 11 Rom compares to the Official MIUI 11 Global version? I'm looking to install it on Mi Mix 3 which I bought in Mainland China.

The MIUI EU Rom is basically the mainland ROM but with updated and expanded language options, better translations , ads removed, spyware cleaned out, notifications fixed and other optimisations. Essentially the whole goal of these Roms is to improve on the official Rom. If you want the full details then I suggest you look at the changelogs for these releases. The key thing is that since it is not an 'official' Rom you have to unlock the bootloader and install a custom recovery to install it.

Installing custom flashable fonts doesn't work correctly since miui 11. Just some UI elements change the font, the other ones stay with the stock one.

Hi Firends, Instaled the ROM yesterday, everything looks great, but on the AOD screen, when i put charging the phone, i have the led in white (normal) switched on the top of the phone, but on the battery icon nothing, the battery icon is not on green color proving that the phone is charging ?
Is it normal ??
Thank you
Hi Friends, any ideas for this problem ??
Thank you

Reactions: Jeep66
Mi9
1. Location history not working.
2. Big Cell Standby drain. Yes, its set on lte/wcdma.
3. Mobile network won't work sometimes after leaving place with wifi, phone restart fixes that.

Status
Not open for further replies.