MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, can someone give me a tip?
My phone is a MI 9 (Chepheus). I am in the stock rom with bootloader locked waiting the time to unlock.

I saw in a lot of topics, is needed decrypt the phone before? if Yes, can someone explain? I Prefer don't Decrypt if it's suported.

I don't see anything at the first page, is only unlock bootloader, flash twrp, make the wipes and flash, it's all?

Thanks, and I can't wait to try this great job.

sorry for my broken english.

Hello guys, can someone give me a tip?
My phone is a MI 9 (Chepheus). I am in the stock rom with bootloader locked waiting the time to unlock.

I saw in a lot of topics, is needed decrypt the phone before? if Yes, can someone explain? I Prefer don't Decrypt if it's suported.

I don't see anything at the first page, is only unlock bootloader, flash twrp, make the wipes and flash, it's all?

Thanks, and I can't wait to try this great job.

sorry for my broken english.

"is only unlock bootloader, flash twrp, make the wipes and flash, it's all?"

Yep, that's all. Did it two weeks ago on mine. Working great so far with the weekly versions

Reactions: Mirai
"is only unlock bootloader, flash twrp, make the wipes and flash, it's all?"

Yep, that's all. Did it two weeks ago on mine. Working great so far with the weekly versions

Tanks mourarm, so TWRP is now compatible with Encrypt... it's seems good, thanks for the answer, I ll try it, a rom without Bloatwares and more faster, changing from global to .EU.

to came back to Stock is only flash the full rom right? Well I'm not plainning to come back, but is good know how.

Tanks mourarm, so TWRP is now compatible with Encrypt... it's seems good, thanks for the answer, I ll try it, a rom without Bloatwares and more faster, changing from global to .EU.

to came back to Stock is only flash the full rom right? Well I'm not plainning to come back, but is good know how.

Yes, you just flash the stock one over the EU one. But i'm also not going back ;D

Reactions: Mirai
Yes, you just flash the stock one over the EU one. But i'm also not going back ;D
Thanks, the comcept of /Vendor and other things is news for me, I used a lot of custom roms but in Sony Mobile phones, changed to Xiaomi and liked a lot.
Well, on Monday the wait time will end and I'll go to .EU, thanks.

MIUI 11 on F1 work Fine.
I got problem when flashed Magisk canary, the best way is flash Magisk Stable.
F2FS on Cache and Data work well.
SafetyNet Working well, both true.
But I feel POCO Laucher is a bit slower, when I exit any app to home, look like it show Icons 1 second after.

bonjour à tous dans les paramètres de la carte sim la VoLTE n'est pas disponible par mon opérateur c'est indiqué sur la stable miui 11 alors que je l'ai activé sur mes options opérateur comment se fait-il? j'ai mi 9t pro alors que la bêta miui 11 la VoLTE est directement affiché!
Try to key in *#*#86583#*#*

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 Redmi Note 7 發送

going from beta to stable. is it ok to just clean dalvik and cache? using Mi 8. thanks
No, I done that last night and phone would only boot into twrp, had to do clean install, format data, make sure you backup your stuff

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Hi, just tried to have TWRP on my Mi 9T Pro and did all as per instructions.
After reboot screen remains black, not poss to boot to system and/or TWRP.
Flashed ROM with MiFlash and tried again - same result.

What shall i do now ?

Hey,
Is data is encrypted? If yes, decrypt it, backup it to make sure you don't lost data img. I forgot to try it , because I converted to f2fs when Flashed miui eu 11 and didn't read your post.
So, I think the best way is: flash ROM, flash f2fs_fstab.zip, then convert cache and restore DATA, reboot to RECOVERY, then check if DATA is f2fs. If yes, try to boot. (But save data.img to PC or SD card to make sure you don't lost it).
But what do you want from DATA ? You can use "Migrate" apk to backup all, and restore on first boot.

Thanks for your quick reply @leakcim. My question was more in the direction of knowing if the new Miui.eu 11 ROM had any issue or incompatibility with f2fs and could become in a bootloop or similar.
Your answer clearly confirmed that there is no problem with f2fs and I updated yesterday.

My experience in my Pocophone F1 was the next.

My system:
  • Dirty update from Miui.eu 10.3.8 to 11.0.5
  • Nova Launcher (No Poco Launcher)
  • Data formated in f2fs
  • No root, no decrypt
Update process:
  1. Dirty update from Miui.eu 10.3.8 to 11.0.5
  2. Flashed from TWRP 3.3.0 with this order:
    1. ROM
    2. f2fs_fstab.zip
    3. f2fs_optimize.zip
  3. Wipe Caché & Dalvik
  4. Reboot to system

Successful update, maintaining all the previous configuration and data.
Everything goes fine and seems smoother than Miui 10.

Can someone help me, I can't copy in Xiaomi cliud, how can I solve

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

in my case MI8 SE first i dirt flash rom and its ok, but a try a clean flash for me its the same all works

Hi. At first I did a dirty install over the latest stable 10 and after that I did a clean install. The dirty way it was ok, but now Google play services drains the battery seriously. I saw that there have been some updates to the current version and I wonder if it will help if I install the latest. Is it possible to do it on top of the current version, having in mind it's actually the same version number, but I guess with some improvements. I want to do it without wiping everything again.

Has anyone had luck rooting the Poco F1? Flash ROM, flash Disable Forced Encryption, the thing boots. If I flash Magisk after that, I don't even get the "Powered by Android" thingy, it just stays at "Unlocked"

Yes, correct. If you are on 10 EU Stable then you just need to flash the EU 11 Stable in TWRP and Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache and reboot system.

I have the last 10 EU Stable. I can do to miui update app it's enough or i go to TWRP and do wipe cache and dalvik

Last edited:
I have install miui Eu 11.0.5.0 for my poco. Faced some issue under game turbo, under toolbox, the WhatsApp, Viber and fb didn't work when I clicked it. Nothing popped up.

Also, is Cast sign shown under game turbo toolbox too? I can't seem to find it there too.

I have install miui Eu 11.0.5.0 for my poco. Faced some issue under game turbo, under toolbox, the WhatsApp, Viber and fb didn't work when I clicked it. Nothing popped up.

Also, is Cast sign shown under game turbo toolbox too? I can't seem to find it there too.
Me too... I did a dirty flash from Beta. And you?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.