MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Mi6 MIUI11 stable. I have 24 hours clock format but calendar show entries in 12 hours format. Is this a bug?
Edit:
It's a bug. When I set time format in settings to automatic (region depend) system shows 24 hours but calendar 12. When I set manual 24 hours calendar also show in this format.

Last edited:
me too :(
I lose everything on my phone lol

Yes, confirmed the same issues withe Redmi 5 Plus. It looks like room is corrupted. DO NOT INSTALL! Please guys remove the faulty ROM [xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V11.0.2.0.OEGCNXM_v11-8.1.zip]

I simply installed previous version (10.3.2) and all works again.

Thanks

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "eddie_2k, publicación: 513199, miembro: 166157"]
Sí, confirmó los mismos problemas con Redmi 5 Plus. Parece que la habitación está corrupta. ¡NO INSTALAR! Quiten la ROM defectuosa [xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_V11.0.2.0.OEGCNXM_v11-8.1.zip]

Simplemente instalé la versión anterior (10.3.2) y todo vuelve a funcionar.

Gracias
[/CITAR]

Yo he vuelto a instalar la ROM y ya si me conecta el wifi

i hope too.
On your Redmi K20 Pro do you have lock / unlock screen sound like old stock android?
Yes. On/off switch will bring up a screen with option to unlock camera with a right to left swipe at bottom, or unlock with fingerprint or pin. Also fingerprint icon will light up with movement of phone,

Reactions: _HxC_
Yes. On/off switch will bring up a screen with option to unlock camera with a right to left swipe at bottom, or unlock with fingerprint or pin. Also fingerprint icon will light up with movement of phone,
New stable available for K20 Pro V11.0.3.0.QFKCNXM_v11-10 if you are interested :p

K20 Pro Premium is still not supported. :'(

I tried installing the K20 probut it just bootloop. Based on China rom I think there is already a ROM for 'raphaels' stable that was released on Nov 1.

EDIT: It worked. I just forgot to format Data since I have dev rom or beta.

Last edited:
I'm not able to reboot system in a Mi9T Pro after install last stable. After instalation and wipe dalvik/cache I reboot system and 2 minutes after I'm back again to TWRP.

What happens if you dont Wipe Cache and Dalvik? Thanks

Well, I rebooted after installing the EU 11.0.3.0 on my Mi9 and didn't wipe Cache and Dalvik and the phone rebooted nice and easy.

But still would be curious why some say that you need to wipe Cache and Dalvik? There must be a reason for it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-06-15-56-20-350_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-06-15-56-20-350_com.android.settings.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 317
Greetings community Miui.eu. As always very grateful for excellent work. I want to take this opportunity to express that since the change from MIUI 10 to MIUI 11, when I make phone calls, the other person does not listen to me and hears an interference noise. On the other hand if I make the call via whatsapp the communication is perfect in both ways. Is there anyone with the same problem?
Thanks for the effort.
Jose Moraleda
MI8.

I'm not able to reboot system in a Mi9T Pro after install last stable. After instalation and wipe dalvik/cache I reboot system and 2 minutes after I'm back again to TWRP.
Hi did you format data ?? Make a clean install it's better

With the new update for mi9, the issue of restarting in the Turkish language has been fixed?

Mi9 için yeni güncelleme ile, Türkçe dilinde yeniden başlatma sorunu çözüldü mü?

For some reason i got ota from 11.0.5.0 to
Screenshot_2019-11-06-22-57-04-053_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
got Google play certificate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.