MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is picture quality much worse than in miui 10? When I look at pictures I take with the camera app in miui 10 and compare them with pictures I take with camera app in miui 11 there is a big differences in quality, sharpness en detail.
I found it the other way around.

Mi 9 SE
I noticed that the setting ro.telephony.default_network=9,9 consumes the battery enormously (cell standby), while the standard setting ro.telephony.default_network=22,22 is already acceptable (build.prop).

First of all: thanks to all involved guys for your hard work and for creating such a super ROM - very, very appreciated! I will try MIUI 11 stable on my Mi6 the next days. I am currently on MIUI 10 stable so will do that "normally" via dirty flash.
I have one question regarding encryption: on MIUI 10 encryption via system settings --> device encryption ended up in a bootloop (same issue as discussed in this thread). Solution was to manually update the fstab.qcom in /vendor as also explained here. Is this still the case or is encryption "supported" in the latest xiaomi.eu stable ROM? (in other words: is it possible to encrypt the phone via system settings and/or update the ROM without manual editing the fstab.qcom?)

Mi 9 SE
I noticed that the setting ro.telephony.default_network=9,9 consumes the battery enormously (cell standby), while the standard setting ro.telephony.default_network=22,22 is already acceptable (build.prop).
Why 22,22?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Why 22,22?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk
Well ... Setting 9 should be optimal for use in Europe and therefore save battery, as the phone only searches for LTE GSM WCDMA networks, while setting 22 is for global use also in China where setting 22 allows you to search and register on additional networks not represented in Europe like TD-SCDMA (Time Division Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access), CDMA and EVDO networks.

There's a way to remove old twrp from zip xiaomi.eu rom?
Thx in advance :)

Last edited:
I flashed the correct file with TWRP (from USD stick) on my MiMi3. After flashing, however, the phone always boots back into TWRP instead of the system. I already downloaded the Rom again and repeated the whole procedure. Same effect. Any idea what might be the issue?

I flashed the correct file with TWRP (from USD stick) on my MiMi3. After flashing, however, the phone always boots back into TWRP instead of the system. I already downloaded the Rom again and repeated the whole procedure. Same effect. Any idea what might be the issue?
That happened to me when I dirty flashed from beta to stable, don't know if that's what you done, I had to factory reset and format data and then flash rom, all good then

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

hey guys, does anyone know how to add new app for Game Turbo Floating App?

___-_--_--___-_-_-_--_-_--_-__--___

BUG: I can't open Screenshoted Image via holding Screenshot button in notification panel anymore.

MIUI 11, Mi Mix 3

Can someone with root extract camera apk and share with me? I want to check if camera problem in weekly comes from apk or not! Thank You!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: timpoldo
hey guys, does anyone know how to add new app for Game Turbo Floating App?

View attachment 26891
___-_--_--___-_-_-_--_-_--_-__--___

BUG: I can't open Screenshoted Image via holding Screenshot button in notification panel anymore.

MIUI 11, Mi Mix 3
(It's only supported by some apps)
The apps must be open only then they appear!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-03-11-29-29-663_jp.co.cygames.princessconnectredive.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-11-03-11-29-29-663_jp.co.cygames.princessconnectredive.jpg
    895.1 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
i flash this firmware (just the firmware, no root on magik) yesterday on Mimix2s for the first time and for the moment no problem.
but I have not yet tested everything, against it has autonomy of madness, thank you to the whole team for your work

Can someone with root extract camera apk and share with me? I want to check if camera problem in weekly comes from apk or not! Thank You!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
sure thing, mate

(It's only supported by some apps)
The apps must be open only then they appear!
thanks for the reply.

but the app in my ss does not running/open.
you may partially true, because when I open Telegram and run Game Turbo, it sure does appeared on list.

Reactions: Zazaman82
Can someone explain, because there is a lack of documentation regarding basic info of the rom, does stable mean it's based on an official stable release from xiaomi?
If so, does that mean the other releases are customs ?

Can someone explain, because there is a lack of documentation regarding basic info of the rom, does stable mean it's based on an official stable release from xiaomi?
If so, does that mean the other releases are customs ?
Stable EU ROMs are based on official stable China ROMs. Beta\Weekly EU ROMs are based on official beta\weekly China ROMs.

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi!

I discover this notice on the web, miui 11 global for whyred? Its true?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

[QUOTE = "Aldulin, post: 512871, membre: 250681"]
J'ai flashé sur mon mix 2 et je me suis retrouvé coincé.
[/CITATION]
Format data and reboot

Can I safely encrypt my device or will that change anything (in terms of functionality or procedure) when it comes to ROM updates or upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.