MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
just received an official OTA MiMix3 Global 11.0.4 and installed it.. and my TWRP is gone.. is it possible that i can install again that same version of TWRP i had.. to have TWRP and and can install MAGISK working again.. planning to install also this Stable ROM after i know that it is possible.. need your advice here.. thanks!!

Last edited:

Can i use the Unofficial version of TWRP to be specific TWRP 3.3.1-5 perseus on my MiMix3.. just got an OTA and update it to GLOBAL 11.04 MIUI 11 after that my TWRP recovery was gone.. can i install it again and be compatible in MIUI 11 rom.. 11.0.4 stable?? planning to install this rom... just a bit in doubt if its possible.. i dont have TWRP installed now because its gone.. and want to install again and dont know what version should i use.. thanks in advance..

Mi9SE
Come from Beta 31. to this stable. All running, also Google Pay and Amazon Prime (not in beta)

But there is high battery drain through standby!

Hello friends. I have searched the forums and it seems no one has reported this yet. I clean-installed stable 10.4.2 for Mi Note 3 and discovered that the link to Second Space has been moved into the Security app. After creating a Second Space, the link in Security disappears and I can't find anywhere to configure it (enable/disable notifications from other space, delete Second Space, etc).

Where can i find the latest MIUI 11 Stable version for de MI9T / K20?
There is no download either in the weekly section nor, here in the stable section.

merci pour la rom.
installée hier. sur mi max 3.
quelques problèmes comme pour la version précédente :
keep screen on (de DIONIS - petit soleil) ne fonctionne pas. préférez plutôt keep screen on de LK Studio (ampoule) car là, pas de souci.
Smart launcher 3 ne fonctionne totalement qu'en mode portrait. gros bugs en mode paysage.

pour le reste, rien à signaler pour l'instant.

Hi guys i am in 9.10.31 beta , sometimes i git freeze on screen , should i flash this rom ? Di you offer?

Where can i find the latest MIUI 11 Stable version for de MI9T / K20?
There is no download either in the weekly section nor, here in the stable section.

MIUI 11 Stable is available for K20 / Mi9T... It's latest China ROM version number.
No 9.10.31 (beta) for this device for unknown reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.