MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
MiNote2 listed in devices list but there's no download link. Is it missing or it doesn't exist?

Mi Mix1 somewhat unexpectedly just got the last stable eu V11.0.2.0, so I would suppose it should appear any day now for the Mi Note 2, as they are closely related.

The official Chinese 11.0 2.0 is available at least.

I'm staying on eu weekly 9.10.10 personally, just keeping track.

Sure ? Google assistant is working? I mean voice activation?

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I have same issue as you. The AI button is setted on Talk to assistant but when I press it it opens the main Google page.

I've got the 9TPRO, but for some reason it comes only with the Google Dialer Phone app. So, no call recording, etc...
Can anyone confirm if installing this version of MIUI 11 will enable this feature?. (I mean, will it have the default xiaomi dialer instead of google dialer app)

Thank you

I try to instal xiaomi.eu_MI9_V11.0.3.0 (stable) from xiaomi.eu_MI9_9.10.31 (beta) on mi9 with TWRP.
I wipe dalvik cache, cache and data then install stable, the installation done but when i reebot dont boot, stay at the first black screen with mi logo and then reboot in TWRP ...
What i do wrong???

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

I try to instal xiaomi.eu_MI9_V11.0.3.0 (stable) from xiaomi.eu_MI9_9.10.31 (beta) on mi9 with TWRP.
I wipe dalvik cache, cache and data then install stable, the installation done but when i reebot dont boot, stay at the first black screen with mi logo and then reboot in TWRP ...
What i do wrong???

Inviato dal mio MI 9 utilizzando Tapatalk
FORMAT Data

Sure ? Google assistant is working? I mean voice activation?

yes works all the time, to make phone calls play music etc.. and battery life is brilliant

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

For me Google Assistant stops working after a while. Works again after phone reset or Google app restart. There was no such issue on previous stable.

Reactions: lpexi
For me Google Assistant stops working after a while. Works again after phone reset or Google app restart. There was no such issue on previous stable.
Ok, so same issue like in weekly ROM:-(

Does anyone has a problem with the dark theme, my Mi5s Plus notifications text do not change (still black).

Currently on the latest stable version 11.0.3,
MI9.

So I figured it out that "Talk to Google Assistant" doesn't work if the AI button is setted on Press , it will just open the Google Assistant main page.
But, if setted on Press and hold, the small window will pop up, but as soon as it does, the microphone turns off by itself, so I have to tap on the microphone icon to actually give commands.
Does anyone have a solution for it?

Thanks in advance

I don't recommend installing the last stable 11.0.3.0 for mi9, as ok Google is not working after the first time you play a video or music, I had to go back to the old stable rom,

Reactions: Gaspie
I don't recommend installing the last stable 11.0.3.0 for mi9, as ok Google is not working after the first time you play a video or music, I had to go back to the old stable rom,
Yes, but does it have a app drawer? :)

I just want to report that I have the same problem as Google Voice Assistant, after a while voice activation stops working. I've been using it since version 11.0.3.0, and so far it's the only problem I've encountered. It works again after resetting the phone or restarting the Google app.

as i don't know if i would have a solution .. i'm waiting :)

using on a k20pro

Reactions: Gaspie
Question to devs. Relating Google Assistant issue in 10.0.3.0 - can we expect a fix (v2) for that or we have to wait for another china stable?

Reactions: lpexi
Status
Not open for further replies.