MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a problem with my redmi 5 plus, when i try to install miui 11.0.2.0 stable,
reboot the system and it tells me "the system has been destroyed" previously I had the miui 11 beta 9.10.10, could it be an EQL problem? or can I solve it in some other way?

Is this ROM release supposed to allow phone encryption?
I am running MIUI 11.0.2.0 on my Mi 9T Pro and when going to settings, Passwords, encryption with a full battery and connected charger, the button labeled "encrypt" becomes available, pressing it, I am asked for my unlock Pattern but after correctly entering it, nothing seems to happen.

Bom dia se alguém me esclarecer sobre uma atualização. Tenho dois Xiaomi mi 9 atualmente disponíveis 11.0.2.0 e outro com 11.0.5.0.
Porque está diferença.
Se são iguais, não devem ser iguais.

How's the experience on the Mi Note 3 (jason)? I'd like to update but after updating last time to the last MIUI 10 stable the battery lasted half of the time and had to roll back to the April/May update. How's MIUI 11 on it?

Reactions: tarakbumba
Oh... Thanks! And with this "simple wipe" I will need to re-configure my phone, or my settings will remains, like my apps, fingerprints and all stuffs?
you need to read carefully. the other person said:
a simple wipe cache and dalvik
emphasis on cache and dalvik cache - those are temporary caches so your settings should not be affected

Hi guys, I'm currently using Mi 9 with MiUI 11, xiaomi.eu 9.11.7 dev
And now I want to install this stable ROM, can anyone show me which steps should I do?
Last time I tried to install this stable ROM, I got only TWRP booted up after Mi startup screen.
Thanks all
4e397c68da2370b365750f4f48f6f652.jpg

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

you need to read carefully. the other person said:

emphasis on cache and dalvik cache - those are temporary caches so your settings should not be affected

Sorry for that, but as i'm told on previous post, I'm a noob on xiaomi.eu roms and flashes (never did a flash before, just learn ALL from this forum). I'm just dont know whats means a "simple wipe" on cache and dalvik (that's why a use " "). But, now I'm a aware that.

Sorry for take your time.

Reactions: ovizii
A FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SYSTEM ALARM DOES NOT WORK IN MIUI 11 STABLE 11.0 - BY PUTTING THE "WEEKLY ALARM" TONE AS A PRE-DEFINED TONE FOR ALARMS, THE SAME DOES NOT REPRODUCE OR LISTEN WHEN THE ALARM SOUNDS. AND ANOTHER PROBLEM IS THAT THE APPLICATION OF MESSAGES MAKES ERROR WHEN TRYING TO OPEN IT.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    755.4 KB · Views: 360
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    740.8 KB · Views: 395
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 380
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg