MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm just a noob in xiaomi.eu....
I'm already unlocked bootloader and flash a previous xiaomi.eu. 11.0.2. To flash this version (11.0.3) I have to clean cache, or just install via twrp without clean cache?

thanks in advance
Yes it was done, because the only version available for mi 6x is 11.0.2 Tested with stable China mi 6X and working perfectly

Reactions: sagrath
Still the same...
I read in another forum from somebody who colaborates with xiaomi.eu that the notification are not working at 100% in this rom.
Strange. All kind of notifications work here, including lockscreen notifications.

I have noticed that they removed the link for downloading the rom for the vince, my questions are:

1.- Will they put the download link again? I wanted to try it
2.- Which is more recommended, the OrangeFox recovery or the Official TWRP?
3.- I feel that because of so much custom rom that I have installed, I feel that I have left recycled several files that have affected the consumption of the battery, when installing this rom will it be solved? or change something about the files preinstalled in the vince?

Good Day Everyone

I'm Running the v11.0.2.0 OAHCNXM Stable Rom

Have an issue with Bluetooth. I'm connected to WiFi and have Bluetooth connection on and enabled. Once you switch to Flight Mode and then deactivate flight mode again the Bluetooth does not turn back on. The only thing that works is to restart the phone altogether for Bluetooth to work again.

Anyone else has this issue?

Thanks R

On whyred, i did a clean install (even wiped internal too) after coming from the latest EU.dev! I must say the EU.stable flies! I got great battery backup and everything works as intended!
Thank you DEVs and keep up the good work!

Reactions: Alan098765
After upgrading MI9SE from 11.0.3.0 to 11.0.5.0 step counter in MI health app stopped working. Any advice how to fix it?

Found bug In slow motion recording. When u record In 240fps, timeline doesnt exactly slow down the moment u want. Screenshot explaining whats going on

Attachments

• IMG_20191112_102607.jpg
    IMG_20191112_102607.jpg
    641.7 KB · Views: 262
Hello.

I'm running MIUI 10 Global 9.6.27 on Mi 8 and I want to install this ROM.

My bootloader is unlocked, I put my phone in fastboot mode then connect it to my PC, flash TWRP downloaded from Androidfile (link in first post) with :

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

But as soon as the flash is completed, my phone reboot and even if I press Vol+ & Power, I enter Xiaomi "default" recovery and not TWRP recovery.

What's wrong with my phone and/or with my steps ?

Thanks.

Hello.

I'm running MIUI 10 Global 9.6.27 on Mi 8 and I want to install this ROM.

My bootloader is unlocked, I put my phone in fastboot mode then connect it to my PC, flash TWRP downloaded from Androidfile (link in first post) with :

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

But as soon as the flash is completed, my phone reboot and even if I press Vol+ & Power, I enter Xiaomi "default" recovery and not TWRP recovery.

What's wrong with my phone and/or with my steps ?

Thanks.
i have MI CC9 and had the same global rom as you, i used xiaomi tool v2 to flash the image twrp file and i booted into twrp and i done factory reset, then format data, then flash new rom and wipe cache and dalvik, reboot into system and loving xiaomi.eu rom and have twrp recovery whenever I want, so try using xiaoMItoolv2 to flash twrp image disk file

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mikebzh44
Diry flash from beta on mi9 worked for me. Everything is fine except cell standby drain(which is likely unrelated to dirty flash?)

Status
Not open for further replies.