MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bug (most probably not)? on Mix 3 (SD 845 6Gb 128Gb) running xiaomi eu 11.0.4 (PEECNXM) stable android 9.
When I go to setting -> Home screen -> Minus one screen -> Change minus one screen to any option. Then i go back to default home screen, None of the icons or widgets are showing. Blank screen, only wallpaper. Icons are there as i can still open the apps by touching at their position but they are not displayed on screen. Using default launcher.
To see icons i need to lock and unlock the phone. Apparently i have changed minus one screen before and it was working but not now. Any ideas?

Reactions: mfiresix
When I click the arrow of an unknown number, dialer force closes

Pocophone
Rooted with Magisk

Edit: I just red the thread regarding bug section. Sorry but I can't find the option to delete my post. Please don't ban me, wasn't active for a while

android.content.ActivityNotFoundException: Unable to find explicit activity class {com.android.contacts/com.android.contacts.activities.UnknownContactActivity}; have you declared this activity in your AndroidManifest.xml?
at android.app.Instrumentation.checkStartActivityResult(Unknown Source:105)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:210)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:23)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Unknown Source:7)
at android.app.Activity.startActivity(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.contacts.ContactsUtils.viewUnknownContact(Unknown Source:33)
at com.android.contacts.dialer.list.DialerVHUtil.handleDetailActionClicked(Unknown Source:65)
at com.android.contacts.dialer.list.VH.DialerCallVH.onClick(Unknown Source:57)
at android.view.View.performClick(Unknown Source:17)
at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
at android.view.View.access$3100(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:207)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)

Last edited:
In beta rom 9.11.14 on mi 8 dont work again the volume down button to take photos with the phone off, in stable works (don't work on miui 11 in all beta roms). What seems to be the problem? Thanks again for the great work

Reactions: qbert
How about looking in the first post of this thread?
Also, never. Android 8 (for a little while I think), 9 and 10 only.

As far as I know the EU team doesn't support Mediatek devices.
OK thank you for the answer, it remains for me to resell my phone, for a newer model and of course it will not be for the redmi note 8 in question here

So?
They get Chinese ROMs before they are made public. They know there is a ROM available.

If it's not present here - most likely it means that their paches don't work and/or there are bugs to sort out.
Do they really have to explain this to every single user every single time?

even if the situation you wrote below is correct,
Already published here (9.10.31 and 9.11.7) versions of the camera error was noticed. I think it's just released.

"or there are bugs to sort out "

Hi all. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I am not 100% clear on what steps to follow if I am coming from the weekly rom to this stable version?

I would like to avoid having to wipe my data, what should I wipe before installing this rom via TWRP?

Many thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.