MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received an update through updater app, when downloading it, I noticed that is the same version I have installed I don't know if it's a bug or it's a V2 of the ROM?

Attachments

• IMG_20191211_155527.jpg
    IMG_20191211_155527.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_20191211_155546.jpg
    IMG_20191211_155546.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 354
Just installed stable 11.0.2 android 10 on mi 9t . As i was on stable version before so i didn't format data just dirty flashed over the stable version and now i see some minor lags while scrolling settings
Is clean flash recommended while flashing stable version over the stable version too?

Just installed stable 11.0.2 android 10 on mi 9t . As i was on stable version before so i didn't format data just dirty flashed over the stable version and now i see some minor lags while scrolling settings
Is clean flash recommended while flashing stable version over the stable version too?
Xiaomi.eu stable to stable: dirty flash is ok. Unless you come from stock rom (then formatting data is necessary before flashing the rom).

Dirty flash is usually ok,but if it android 9 updated to 10, clean install would be better,its a big enough change

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I received an update through updater app, when downloading it, I noticed that is the same version I have installed I don't know if it's a bug or it's a V2 of the ROM?
I'm experiencing this since I installed Miui 11 on my Poco. If I manually check for updates, it finds the same version as I have. If I download and install it, and I check again, it offers me the same update once again. I think it's a bug or a problem with version codification...

Last edited:
Is it OK to dirty-flash a stable MIUI 11.0.3 xiaomi.eu on Mi Max 3? Will it work normally?
The current ROM is a stable 10.3.4.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk
80037edf2c4b6ae8cfd6cf6882692320.jpg

hii devv.. is possible remove "Security(and all option inside)"??
i think miui little heavy because of that :-D
*please dont laugh

Attachments

• PhotoGridLite_1576165413668.jpg
    PhotoGridLite_1576165413668.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 319
hii devv.. is possible remove "Security(and all option inside)"??
i think miui little heavy because of that :-D
*please dont laugh
xD, dude ,the security app shold be just of around 50 MBs without cache and userdata...which is basically nothing even for a 32 GB phone. So how should that make the WHOLE MIUI heavier. And also, the icon you see on the homepage is just a shortcut of options and many other things you can already find in the settings of the phone. So i think you should not have many hopes in regard of devs to remove the thing.

I'm experiencing this since I installed Miui 11 on my Poco. If I manually check for updates, it finds the same version as I have. If I download and install it, and I check again, it offers me the same update once again. I think it's a bug or a problem with version codification...
Do the upgrade. Its same version with fixes

xD, dude ,the security app shold be just of around 50 MBs without cache and userdata...which is basically nothing even for a 32 GB phone. So how should that make the WHOLE MIUI heavier. And also, the icon you see on the homepage is just a shortcut of options and many other things you can already find in the settings of the phone. So i think you should not have many hopes in regard of devs to remove the thing.
hahaa.. i'm wrong..
because for me best part in "Security" is only "Whatsapp Cleaner"..

Mi 5x.
11.0.3.0 works terrible. Too much crushes and application unstable works.
I have Mi 5X, for me it works great, the only crash I experienced was System launcher, changing dark and light theme.
Did you switched from beta to stable? If yes you should have done a clean install, formating Data

I have Mi 5X, for me it works great, the only crash I experienced was System launcher, changing dark and light theme.
Did you switched from beta to stable? If yes you should have done a clean install, formating Data
Yes, i switched from beta. Thanks, I will try clean install.

Reactions: robertb_45
I'm on Mi9T-Pro Xiaomi.eu 11.0.4 stable (latest).

I get AOD notifications from Mail and Whatsapp with symbols shown on AOD.
But I dont see AOD symbols for misses Calls, stock SMS, Telegram or FB-Messeger Lite ! Of course these apps are implemented in the ROM, I checked the list.
Access is granted for all apps. Any idea ?
Does AOD work for you with symbols for missed calls, stock SMS-Messages, Telegram... ?

Thank you !

I think there is some problems with 9T/9TRPO with AOD, i have bought 2 weeks ago a 9 T PRO from Amazon, and the AOD was not working also !!! send the phone back simply !!! :(

I'm on Mi9T-Pro Xiaomi.eu 11.0.4 stable (latest).

I get AOD notifications from Mail and Whatsapp with symbols shown on AOD.
But I dont see AOD symbols for misses Calls, stock SMS, Telegram or FB-Messeger Lite ! Of course these apps are implemented in the ROM, I checked the list.
Access is granted for all apps. Any idea ?
Does AOD work for you with symbols for missed calls, stock SMS-Messages, Telegram... ?

Thank you !
Same device, same rom here. Missed call and sms icons are on AOD, it wotks here.
I do not use telegram and fb.

Status
Not open for further replies.