MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well click no, because there should be an os installed,you can only format one thing in advanced/format data/yes...do the format data were you have to type yes to confirm then flash rom,then wipe cache and dalvik,then try reboot

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
i did all this i swear nothing helped. The only thing now what worked is to go back to exact older rom i was first on.

i did all this i swear nothing helped. The only thing now what worked is to go back to exact older rom i was first on.
When i came from original global rom,i first factory reset in twrp,then format data,flash rom,then wipe cache and dalvik and reboot and its worked great,what phone have you got,did you unlock your bootloader?

When i came from original global rom,i first factory reset in twrp,then format data,flash rom,then wipe cache and dalvik and reboot and its worked great,what phone have you got,did you unlock your bootloader?

Mi9se sure bootloader is unlocked. I flashed allready. So the only problem is now i can only switch between this 2 versions the old one i was first on and the android 10 weekly. No other ones work. Going all time directly to twrp.

I want to flash the stable miui11 android 9. But it just goes all the time to twrp on boot. I did clean wipe everything.

Mi9se sure bootloader is unlocked. I flashed allready. So the only problem is now i can only switch between this 2 versions the old one i was first on and the android 10 weekly. No other ones work. Going all time directly to twrp.

I want to flash the stable miui11 android 9. But it just goes all the time to twrp on boot. I did clean wipe everything.
maybe flashing with fastboot original miui first? for having a clean start? maybe this helps?

If you have magisk or viper remove all of it,go original rom first,then boot into system and make sure its all setup and going good then reboot,let everything update and run smoothly.then install twrp and factory reset,then advanced, FORMAT DATA ONLY,this is all you have to do for clean install,do not delete system in advanced wipe,it causes problems.and flash stable,then wipe cache and dalvik, reboot to this should work no problems,best of luck pal

Reactions: Mathieubreak
K2Opro 11.0.5 dirty flash over 11.0.4,everything works fine, expect the ultra battery saver have been disabled, the Toggle button disabled. When using actiity launcher to check, under security app, the ultra battery saver seems like been disable/deleted by miui? correct me if wrong, anyway can turn ultra battery saver back on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-22-10-08-21-721_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-22-10-08-21-721_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 259
Hello, I have a Redmi 5 Plus that display an errore about the apk Messagges (see attachement). Anyone else has the same problem? How can i solve It ? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-22-11-22-20-215_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-22-11-22-20-215_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 263
Back on stable, android 10 was cool,but Bluetooth wouldn't work in my car and a little camera bug i had too,its so nice now when everything works as it should and I'll just wait for stable android 10 to arrive for mi CC 9, Brilliant work all the dev are doing,Thank you all very much,well optimized roms

Hi everyone,

hopefully, this will help someone to avoid update to version 11 on MI MIX 2. Im Using MI MIX 2 and after updating to the latest version 11 my battery life changed dramatically. With version 10, actually with all version so far battery hold great, now, even over the night with all app removed from the recent list (means to close them) and with wifi off, and mobile data as well, I lost around 30-40% in 7h. Android system look like greatest consumer.

I would appreciate any suggestion here, but I think I will try to go back to STABLE version 10.4

maybe flashing with fastboot original miui first? for having a clean start? maybe this helps?
I think you need to flash vbmeta. I hope TWRP is working? Then, you need to boot in fastboot mode and use the vbmeta.img and the fastboot command.

First

fastboot devices

check is your Device listed.

fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

this command will disable dm-verity and AVB on device. Dont use PowerShell.

You can read it and can get the file for example here from xda.

TWRP and GSI

I hope it solves your problem.

Launch Recovery directly after the command, but using the shortcut keys. NOT the fast boot command.

I had the same problem after Android 10 back to Android 9. I even ended up only in Fastboot mode.

Then format /data and wipe the necessary partitions.
Then flash the stable xiaomi.eu ROM and restart normally.

Hi everyone,

hopefully, this will help someone to avoid update to version 11 on MI MIX 2. Im Using MI MIX 2 and after updating to the latest version 11 my battery life changed dramatically. With version 10, actually with all version so far battery hold great, now, even over the night with all app removed from the recent list (means to close them) and with wifi off, and mobile data as well, I lost around 30-40% in 7h. Android system look like greatest consumer.

I would appreciate any suggestion here, but I think I will try to go back to STABLE version 10.4
Clean flash coming from fastboot global images obviously

On mi9lite i have the same charging icon on qc and on normal charge. One simple lightening.

False alarm, i was using a wrong charger.

Last edited:
When is Redmi Note 5 Pro getting a stable miui update? I have sometime with 11.0.2 and in updater app there arent new updates.

Question to everyoneone with K20pro/Mi9Tpro and updated from 11.0.4 to 11.0.5
1) fingerprint issue on AOD
2) L3 widevine security level
Can you confirm these issues are valid or not?

still the same problems

Redmi K20 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: kisjuhos
I didn't had any issue with fingerprint before i switched to 9.12.19. beta.
On 9.12.19. beta also don't have any issue and widevine is L1.
And everything is okey, no hiccups or issues. So worth to change to the beta.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Redmi K20 Pro eszközömről

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.