MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to install the new 11.0.4 stable for RN8 and got stuck in a boot logo without continuing the ROM installation xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V11.0.4.0.PCOCNXM_v11-9.zip.

I tried to reboot to system in TWRP and got no luck. So I have to reinstall the 11.0.3 stable to make it work again.

Any solution please?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

I have the sam Problem anyone any Ideas?

Magisk doesn't change your Widevine level. ;)
Do you use the TWRP version installed by xiaomi.eu Stable ROM or not? Better to always use it or flash latest Official TWRP version. :)

Works perfect with the last version of twrp by mauronofrio, rooted and L1. Thank you friend.

I'm on MI5 MIUI11 and i have a serious problem with my contact book after latest update my contact book has the same contacts three or more times this is very ridiculous but by the way it's a bug. now I will explain you what happened inside my contact book and if you can help me for example the contacts who has more than one time the same contact if I delete the one of them then it delete all the same other.
normally I have 700 contacts and my contact book now show me 1800 but it's not this number for real I know that!
I need the help of the developers to fix the problem in the rom for the MI5!
please please please help me!
ab7c65eb1f78b4eb90831bcf5c63a831.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το MI 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

mi5 miui 11 stable
i think my phone has problem with the latest rom with quick changing the max mA come in its from -300 to 300!
what happened here?

i checked with accubattery software

Xiaomi MI 5

HM5A_V11.0.6.0.OCKCNXM_v11-8.1
When click the alarm icon, the application does not start ???
But if click the clock icon - application starts !
Menu items are also shifted to the side ....some clumsy firmware ((

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Hey guys I have a question. I'm on MIUI 11 stable; will I receive OTA update from miui.eu? Should I check periodically the updater app or should check on website?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hey guys I have a question. I'm on MIUI 11 stable; will I receive OTA update from miui.eu? Should I check periodically the updater app or should check on website?

OTA updates are checked automatically, periodically. :)

During night I set airplane mode I loose 3 - 4 % of battery. Isn't it too much? When I was on global the phone lost 1 ‰ at max. Any suggestion?

[QUOTE = "ingbrzy, post: 506642, membro: 55523"]
Aggiornamento relativo al supporto HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia]:
- Abbiamo abbandonato il supporto per HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] a causa di molti mattoni causati dall'installazione di TWRP o Magisk o di altre mod. MTK non consente di avviare Fastboot se qualcosa "va storto" e gli utenti sono costretti a eseguire il flash delle immagini tramite Modalità EDL di SPFlash Tool che è bloccata da Xiaomi solo per pochi account autorizzati .. quindi per sicurezza degli utenti, non rilasceremo alcuna ROM per questo dispositivo ..

PS: non è consigliabile acquistare dispositivi MTK se si desidera utilizzare le nostre ROM.

Pace
[/CITAZIONE]

The rom xiaomi.ue for mi 8 is android Q? right

During night I set airplane mode I loose 3 - 4 % of battery. Isn't it too much? When I was on global the phone lost 1 ‰ at max. Any suggestion?

In battery saver settings you can schedule it to come on at night,that might help

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

11.0.6.0 for Dipper breaks vibration feedback.
It's still enabled in settings but not working. Disabling and re-enabling doesn't fix it.

*edit*

OK Google also broken. lol...
Yeah don't update 11.0.5.0 to 11.0.6.0

I am on stable miui 11.0.3 on my mi 8. I see there are two updates for mi 8. 11.0.4 and 11.0.5 Can i install 11.0.5 directly over 11.0.3 or i have to first install 11.0.4 first?

I am on stable miui 11.0.3 on my mi 8. I see there are two updates for mi 8. 11.0.4 and 11.0.5 Can i install 11.0.5 directly over 11.0.3 or i have to first install 11.0.4 first?
Go straight to the top... 0.5

Reactions: Razat
Help please!!!
I update my HMNOTE8T ROM to the lastest file, by choosing manually the file.
It went to recovery and installed the update! But now keep rebooting on TWRP Recovery! I don't want to lose my data!
Appeared also a message to keep "Read Only" or not. I kept on "Ready Only".
Help please!
Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Everytime I reboot on TWRP Recovery it does some "Update Partition Details".

Help please!!!
I update my HMNOTE8T ROM to the lastest file, by choosing manually the file.
It went to recovery and installed the update! But now keep rebooting on TWRP Recovery! I don't want to lose my data!
Appeared also a message to keep "Read Only" or not. I kept on "Ready Only".
Help please!
Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Everytime I reboot on TWRP Recovery it does some "Update Partition Details".
Pick the other one opposite read-only,i think it's write system settings or change/modify

Status
Not open for further replies.