MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm realising that I lot of members are having troubles on updating. Me, I tried manually but, get bootloops. Although been advised to update TWRP, I looked it up, and for RN8T, there's no update. So, I ask if the developers can help us, because I want to update to continue using this ROM.
Thank you in advance.

I'm realising that I lot of members are having troubles on updating. Me, I tried manually but, get bootloops. Although been advised to update TWRP, I looked it up, and for RN8T, there's no update. So, I ask if the developers can help us, because I want to update to continue using this ROM.
Thank you in advance.
I can confirm this, just downloaded update for note 8 stable rom (had previously 11.0.3.0, I tried to install 11.0.4.0) throught system ui, installed and now im stucked in bootloop, wipe data didn't help.

I downloaded fresh beta instead of stable and it worked out.

Last edited:
Installed the ROM and now I'm stuck on Bootloop Recovery.
Tried to wipe cache and dalvik with no luck.
Also tried to wipe cache and dalvik and data and still stuck in bootloop into TWRP.

Any help how can I solve it ?

**** UPDATE *****

I was able to get out of the bootloop by flashing Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019
Not sure what it does but I saw that someone mention it helped him so decided to give it a try and it did the trick

Last edited:
Also tried to wipe cache and dalvik and data and still stuck in bootloop into TWRP.

And will you tell us which one?

And will you tell us which one?
@@ingbrzy

Sorry for forgetting to mention which ROM was it.
It was the stable 11.2

**** UPDATE *****

I was able to get out of the bootloop by flashing Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.27.2019
Not sure what it does but I saw that someone mention it helped him so decided to give it a try and it did the trick

Last edited:
Hello! I got a strange drain toda from a service called miui daemon. Its using 40% of my battery. It only happened today. I am using xiaomi.eu Last stable version. Any idea about this?

**** UPDATE *****

On which device?

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

Is xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V11.0.1.0.QFBCNXM_v11-10.zip a stable Android 10 release for the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE? I wasn't sure if the main list (table) of devices on the stable ROM page had just not been updated yet.

Thanks for all of your hard work btw - the Mi 9 Stable release is awesome!
I think it it's, because of the number at the end of the filename, as far as I know it indicates the Android version

Reactions: Poney70
Hello! I got a strange drain toda from a service called miui daemon. Its using 40% of my battery. It only happened today. I am using xiaomi.eu Last stable version. Any idea about this?

You can uninstall that app (and many others using XiaomiADBFastbootTools.

Reactions: Atowsk
Hi, I'm using Mi Note 3, after updating to V11.0.3.0 stable ROM, my Bluetooth speaker (LG PK3) connected but without sound. I tried clean Bluetooth data, reconnect device but it doesn't work. I used another phone, my bluetooth speaker still worked well.
Does anyone know how to fix this error? Tks

Hi there,

I have just flashed latest stable rom of Mi8SE (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V11.0.1.0.QEBCNXM_v11-10.zip) and lost signal. When I flashes older modem as explained for weekly roms, proximity sensor does not work and camera portre mode becomes green.

Everythin was working on previous release (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V11.0.3.0.PEBCNXM_v11-9.zip)

Could you pls help for solution of aignal issue?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk
I also got the same problem.
I was using 11.0.3.0 v9
After installing android 10 stable rom without wipe, flash this modem : https://drive.google.com/file/d/14LYzoaF_nGxB6Hte2VEwUw7Z-hN42Trx/view?usp=drivesdk
Everything works nice

Is xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V11.0.1.0.QFBCNXM_v11-10.zip a stable Android 10 release for the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE? I wasn't sure if the main list (table) of devices on the stable ROM page had just not been updated yet.

Thanks for all of your hard work btw - the Mi 9 Stable release is awesome!
This version is the first stable release of Android 10 for the mi 9 se device. The table is updated with the information of the weekly ROM. It is better to see if the last number of the ROM name is 10 or 9.

Hi, can i update this version (with Android 10) with the last official twrp 3.3.1-1 for the Mi8??

Hi guys. Today on Mi 9 Lite with stable Rom I had this thing... The phone was very hot and while using it (YouTube, Chrome) more than one time it went to the block screen alone. I think it's related to the hot temperature. What do you think?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.