MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello..
im on Stable EU ROM Mi8SE v10.3.2.0
TWRP v 3.3.0 - 0423
Magisk v20

i wanna install this MIUI 11 stable but just to make sure i wanna ask some questions:
1. stable 10 to stable 11, dirty flash is still possible?
2. need to update TWRP? or 3.3.0 is fine?
3. does Magisk v20 still works after install?

thanks..

just installed the rom for my RN7 lavender and i love the smoothness and the features. well done and thanks devs

Help please: Not able to pick up incoming calls on Pocophone. Problem started after I updated from last EU weekly to latest EU stable ROM.

Scenario 1 (call comes when not using phone): When an incoming call comes the ringtone plays, but screen remains off. I turn on the screen & still the call incoming screen is nowhere to be seen. I multitask, lock/unlock phone, open dialer, pull down notification bar, etc but nowhere do I find the incoming call screen.

Scenario 2 (call comes when I'm using the phone): Ringtone starts playing but the incoming call screen is nowhere to be found. I try to do all the options above but nothing works.

In both the scenarios, I just get a missed call notification at the end. Temporary solution: I run to plug in my earphones and then press the multi function button on it to answer the call!

This definitely started after I flashed latest EU Stable couple days back. (Absolute clean install after wiping everything except internal storage) Never have i faced this problem before.

Any ideas on what settings should I tweak?

Hey guys, can someone please guide me on any solutions/ideas for this problem?

Reactions: kirill Montana
Hello, i installed android 10 latest mi 8 se stable rom. There is a problem, it says no mobile network and i can not call anyone. Can someone help?

A simple question. I'm on MIUI EU 11 stable. Will we get the security patch of December?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: robertb_45
En la version 10.0.1.0(QFBCNXM) del mi 9se noto un consumo de ram excesivo antes me dejaba 3.4 o 3.2 gb de ram pero ahora solo me deja 2.3, 2.6 de ahi en fuera todo lo demas va muy bien

Hi all, I'm using 11.0.6.0 on MI8 updated from 11.0.4.0 and now some sensors doesn't work. When I make a call, the screen doesn't shut down so your cheek can press some stuff on the screen. Also I can't change the orientation of the screen, for example I can't use the browser in landscape. So it looks like proximity sensor and accelerometer doesn't work nice on 11.0.6.0 + MI8. Do you know if is there any way to fix this? Or should I go back to a previous version where it worked? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Actually none of the sensors works, I tried CIT tool and all of them reports nothing, they fail :(

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm using 11.0.6.0 on MI8 updated from 11.0.4.0 and now some sensors doesn't work. When I make a call, the screen doesn't shut down so your cheek can press some stuff on the screen. Also I can't change the orientation of the screen, for example I can't use the browser in landscape. So it looks like proximity sensor and accelerometer doesn't work nice on 11.0.6.0 + MI8. Do you know if is there any way to fix this? Or should I go back to a previous version where it worked? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Actually none of the sensors works, I tried CIT tool and all of them reports nothing, they fail :(

It seems that you damaged your persist partition. Extract a persist.img from a appropriate rom file for your device (Global / cn) and flash it.
You can find detailed guides via search function / google.

Reactions: Pozos
It seems that you damaged your persist partition. Extract a persist.img from a appropriate rom file for your device (Global / cn) and flash it.
You can find detailed guides via search function / google.

Hi trahzebuck. I've been searching about it, but on this v11.0.6.0 file there is no persist.img, I found a persist.img of v11.0.6.0 PEAMIXM but the one uploaded here has another name, QEAMIXM, and I don't know if it can break something by flashing it

Hi trahzebuck. I've been searching about it, but on this v11.0.6.0 file there is no persist.img, I found a persist.img of v11.0.6.0 PEAMIXM but the one uploaded here has another name, QEAMIXM, and I don't know if it can break something by flashing it

No, it's not included in xiaomi.eu rom file. You need a fastboot rom (.tgz)
Again, it's out there. Google shows you in a second guides on XDA etc. Is it that hard?
Have a look here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/help/one-repair-persist-issues-t4036919

No, it's not included in xiaomi.eu rom file. You need a fastboot rom (.tgz)
Again, it's out there. Google shows you in a second guides on XDA etc. Is it that hard?
Have a look here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/help/one-repair-persist-issues-t4036919
Well, if you read the message I actually searched for it (so no, it's not that hard) and the file I've found was for PEAMIXM, but the version I flashed is named QEAMIXM (which I found that P and Q are because of the android version), so my question is still correct, I don't know if I can flash a persist.img of PEAMIXM in a QEAMIXM (is it that hard to read?). Anyway, thank you, I'll keep searching if it's safe to flash it.

11.0.6.0 on MI8 - fb messenger and instagram are making again sound during taking a picture from the camera app even when silence mode - on android 9 this problem was solved.

installed the stable rom for mi6 and i twrp after i make a clean flash it says that no OS installed and get bootloop, seems i'll have to go back to beta

installed the stable rom for mi6 and i twrp after i make a clean flash it says that no OS installed and get bootloop, seems i'll have to go back to beta
well, had the same problema when installed beta, so i tryed a couple more times to install stable and eventually it installed without any issue. probably phone's rom storage isn't in the best shape?!

Well, if you read the message I actually searched for it (so no, it's not that hard) and the file I've found was for PEAMIXM, but the version I flashed is named QEAMIXM (which I found that P and Q are because of the android version), so my question is still correct, I don't know if I can flash a persist.img of PEAMIXM in a QEAMIXM (is it that hard to read?). Anyway, thank you, I'll keep searching if it's safe to flash it.
There is no Fastboot ROM for Mi 8 on Android 10. Yes, it's completely fine to install persist.img from the Android 9 ROM. That partition is called "persist" because it is never meant to change between version updates, hence Xiaomi never includes persist.img in their Recovery ROMs or OTAs.
The latest Fastboot ROM for your device:
(This is a China ROM, which is fine because our ROMs are based on China ROM)

Reactions: serginator
There is no Fastboot ROM for Mi 8 on Android 10. Yes, it's completely fine to install persist.img from the Android 9 ROM. That partition is called "persist" because it is never meant to change between version updates, hence Xiaomi never includes persist.img in their Recovery ROMs or OTAs.
The latest Fastboot ROM for your device:
(This is a China ROM, which is fine because our ROMs are based on China ROM)

I don't know why/how but tonight sensors started to work again. Anyway just to make sure that partition is correct I'll flash that persist.img. Thank you Igor!

Edit: flashed and everything working as expected, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.