MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I tried several times to flash the stable version for the Mi 9T. Before, I formatted all the data. Each time, after the flash process the phone enters the bootloop. Can someone Hello! I tried several times to flash the stable version for the Mi 9T. Before, I formatted all the data. Each time, after the flash process the phone enters the bootloop. Can someone help me? Th

Did you try a clean install (format data)you will loss internal storage. you can go into fastboot by holding power and volume up and flash rom with miflash tool on pc

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
Thanks. I fixed the pocophone with the miflash. Now I'm back to Eu-v11.0.5.0, which is not encrypted. Is it possible to upgrade to Eu-v11.0.4.0 (android 10), without the rom being encrypted? Because in my last attempt with dirty flash, Eu-v11.04.0 (android 10) was encrypted. Should I try to flash the dfe in twrp after flashing the ROM? Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I have a Redmi K30 and downloaded the rom. Where is TWRP recovery or how can I install Xiaomi EU rom without it?

Thanks for your work.

Hi,

question especially to POCO users..
I updated from 11.0.5 (11-9) to newest stable 11.0.4.(11-10). Update process was ok. Batch installation of rom, Magisk 20.3, Phoenix 3.1 kernel and notch mod without any problem. First boot took about 3-4 minutes.
Now I am not able to unlock with face recognition. Not possible to add new face.
Please can anybody test if face recognition works on your POCO with newest stable ?
Thank you!

Hi,

I updated from 11.0.5 (11-9) to newest stable 11.0.4.(11-10). Update process was ok. Batch installation of rom, Magisk 20.3, Phoenix 3.1 kernel and notch mod without any problem. First boot took about 3-4 minutes.
Now I am not able to unlock with face recognition. Not possible to add new face.
Please can anybody test if face recognition works on your POCO with newest stable ?
Thank you!
[/QUOTE

Hi,

Thank you!
When I upgraded to android 10 (xiaomi.eu 11.0.4.0) everything went well but the rom was encrypted. I went back to eu-11.0.5.0 which is not encrypted. Did you have the encrypted rom when you upgraded? I want to upgrade but I don't want the encrypted rom. Strange because as for face unlock I didn't have any problem

When I upgraded to android 10 (xiaomi.eu 11.0.4.0) everything went well but the rom was encrypted. I went back to eu-11.0.5.0 which is not encrypted. Did you have the encrypted rom when you upgraded? I want to upgrade but I don't want the encrypted rom. Strange because as for face unlock I didn't have any problem
Yes, Poco now is encrypted. With Android 9 is was not encrypted. Why do you reject encrypted rom ? Newest TWRP can handle encryption.

Yes, Poco now is encrypted. With Android 9 is was not encrypted. Why do you reject encrypted rom ? Newest TWRP can handle encryption.
I would prefer it not to be encrypted in order to uninstall the source browser because I use the brave browser. Besides, if you need to reset any app, will titanium backup manage with the encrypted rom? I have twrp 3.3.0.0 that supports encryption, right?

I would prefer it not to be encrypted in order to uninstall the source browser because I use the brave browser. Besides, if you need to reset any app, will titanium backup manage with the encrypted rom? I have twrp 3.3.0.0 that supports encryption, right?
Went back to 11.0.5.0 (v11-9) because of not working face recognition. Did not check if Titanium Backup works.
Yes, I have twrp 3.3.0.0 with encryption support.

Is there gonna be a fix for the new permissions system? I have a problem which is I can't change the permissions off system apps, for example Google app, I need to allow access to storage to be able to download images from it, otherwise it only downloads it temporarily and doesn't save it on my storage

Hello. Im on Xiaomi mi 9 and I have few problems with this rom.
First of all, notifications: every notification that I get has got the same default miui sound, for example snapchat has his own notification sounds and even though at this rom sound is different and I don't know if there's a possibility to change it to snapchat default.
I've searched web and I cannot find the answer how to make it sound normal, on stock global MIUI every notification sound was like it should be, so there wasn't a problem like this.

Second problem is fact that I cannot enable wallpaper scrolling when i'm switching between desktop screens, any possibility to solve that?

Thank you very much for answers and your patience.

Went back to 11.0.5.0 (v11-9) because of not working face recognition. Did not check if Titanium Backup works.
Yes, I have twrp 3.3.0.0 with encryption support.
Will it be that if I do dirty flash for 11.0.4.0 and then flash dfe and follow the magisk I will have android 10 without being encrypted?

i have xiaomi airdots pro 2 TWS i installed 11.0.5 stable rom but i cant see pop-up screen when i connect my TWS to the phone. How can fix that ? i want see pop up screen because it was showing me how many battery remain percent to case,left and right headset battery.

anyone know how fix that ?

I have miui rom 9.12.12 weekly, and have a problems, with root and croatian letters, and look, about stable rom..
is it posibile, dirty flash, or clean flash, and how?
Have RN7pro, peter twrp..

I have miui rom 9.12.12 weekly, and have a problems, with root and croatian letters, and look, about stable rom..
As i know, ALWAYS clean flash from weekly to stable !!

Tnx.
Dont work.
Now I do some restore that is right on 50% 45 minutes, or more, and I think I have problem...

If you want to switch to stable, wipe: data, cache and dalvik cache, and then install ROM

Thanks for the ROM. I installed it on MIX3.

I think the android version is 10 even though you are showing 9 in your table?

Hi,

May i ask why in the ROM the dutch language is not fully translated?
i still see english parts..

greetz!

Hello, I have a Redmi K30 and downloaded the rom. Anybody knows where is TWRP recovery or how can I install Xiaomi EU rom without it?

Thanks.

Good morning, I found a bug on the latest miui EU stable (version 11.0.6.0 QEACNXM) for Mi 8 dipper, the notification led starts by itself randomly, how can I solve it? thank you

If you want to switch to stable, wipe: data, cache and dalvik cache, and then install ROM
Friend, I was done egsactly this..
And then phone gone to the bootloop...
Now is havoc rom inside, I had luck, becouse peter TWRP was not broken..
Maybie again to eu rom, if find bugs that is too much for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.