MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

srahman53171618

Members
Jan 9, 2019
For the POCO ROM,
The update works when I install it by itself. However, when I install Magisk, it goes into a bootloop. Is there a special version of Magisk I need to install?

Reactions: jyaki

andreiursan

Members
Nov 17, 2018
Hello ingbrzy. I wonder if you can help me(us) to make a xiaomi.eu MIUI 11 stable rom - for Santoni - Redmi 4x using the oficial MIUI 11 stable rom or the fastboot rom ?

srahman53171618

Members
Jan 9, 2019
This if for POCO update 11.0.4 Q (Jan 22)
Follow if installing Magisk causes issue

Ok buckle up buckaroos. I think I got it. Magisk 20.0 does work. But not if you have old magisk stuff set up.
So steps:
1. install latest MIUI (eu) as you normally would.
2. Use magisk uninstaller. All your magisk files and configurations like audio stuff will be gone but hey, this is the way. I did this twice.
3. Boot into system. Make sure everything is good. If not. Repeat 1 and 2 again making sure to wipe cache and dalvik and optionally system before flashing stuff. Reboot to recovery and then into system.
4. Once you're sure that everything is working go back into recovery. Flash Magisk 20.0 (find using simple Google search). I did not wipe anything at this point but you could try if you'd like.
5. Boot into system.
6. Set up all of your root apps again :'(
7. [Optional] upvote my comment if successful. I live off of spite and fake internet karma :p

I have spoken.

Reactions: henri.maistre

Pumpino

Members
Aug 9, 2016

Ok buckle up buckaroos. I think I got it. Magisk 20.0 does work. But not if you have old magisk stuff set up.
So steps:
2. Use magisk uninstaller. All your magisk files and configurations like audio stuff will be gone but hey, this is the way. I did this twice.
3. Boot into system. Make sure everything is good. If not. Repeat 1 and 2 again making sure to wipe cache and dalvik and optionally system before flashing stuff. Reboot to recovery and then into system.
4. Once you're sure that everything is working go back into recovery. Flash Magisk 20.0 (find using simple Google search). I did not wipe anything at this point but you could try if you'd like.
5. Boot into system.
7. [Optional] upvote my comment if successful. I live off of spite and fake internet karma :p

I have spoken.
I'll try your instructions tonight. However, Magisk has caused bootloops on the F1 for months. I've reported the issue many times, but the .eu devs don't respond. The only solution for me has been to install a custom kernel (Illusion kernel).

kennethyha

Members
Nov 23, 2018
Try remove magisk module using Pitch Black Recovery. After that reflash the ROM and flash the latest Magisk zip. Thank me later!

ElladanMRK

Members
Aug 6, 2016
So, I'm trying to update Miui Launcher because the new alpha update is just better than the old one that was laggy and buggy, but the system won't let me do it.
A message that says "System applications cannot be loaded from unofficial channels" pops up, how can I install it anyway? Tried even by ADB but was unlucky.

lennois

Members
Jun 19, 2016

So steps:
5. Boot into system.

I have spoken.
Did you specifically choose 20.0 instead of the latest 20.3? Tried 20.3 but it gave me some issues

Jan 22, 2020
Unfortunately I am unable to register the digital or put a password on my mi9 lite, I will wait for future updates to see if they fix this, I have already installed all of them and they did not work, only mistake because vault I do not use even so I don’t care it doesn’t work I leave it disabled .I will use stable 9.0 until then.

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

Beardman

Members
Jul 9, 2018
@Stuff - please take the new Mi8 EE Rom down until the next or an improved release. It has major bugs (as you can read in the bugs thread) and it's maybe best not to offer it anymore until there is a new version, so that other users won't be affected.
Guys?

GoDlikeRU

Members
Sep 11, 2019
I am still waiting for 11.1 stable to update my phone from Pie. Is it normal that there are 11.2 weekly builds and no 11.1 stable yet?

I would also like to know if there's app drawer on Mi 9 in this version?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: robertb_45

Ghostryder71

Members
Oct 19, 2017
I upgrade my poco to android 10 with Xiaomi.eu. I flashed magisk 20.1 Stable and everything is allright. But my phone now is encrypted. Twrp now ask me a password but i don't now what it is. To decrypt internal storage. I have twrp 3.2.3.0. Should upgrade twrp to last version? Thank you

Igor Eisberg

Developer
Staff member
Oct 6, 2016
I upgrade my poco to android 10 with Xiaomi.eu. I flashed magisk 20.1 Stable and everything is allright. But my phone now is encrypted. Twrp now ask me a password but i don't now what it is. To decrypt internal storage. I have twrp 3.2.3.0. Should upgrade twrp to last version? Thank you
Of course... TWRP must have Android 10 support...