MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I have a question. It is possible to receive an acoustic notification during a call for whatsapp telegram and other apps?
I mean a notification sound in the internal speaker while in calling...

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-29-12-25-30-323_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-02-29-12-25-30-323_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 285
I'm using latest Miui EU stable and a banking app. My device is unlocked and rooted (Magisk).
When I enable 'Enter pincode' in my banking app (Dutch ING) and i'm doing a payment, my phone vibrates and nothing happens. If I disable the pincode, the payment is done without any problem.
On the original Xiaomi ROM everything works as intended. As soon as I install Miui EU (stable or weekly), the phone refuses to show the pincode screen of my banking app.

So:
Miui original ROM: no pincode: payment is done. Pincode: phone shows screen to enter pincode and payment is done.
Miui EU: no pincode, payment is done. Pincode: phone vibrates and no screen to enter pincode is shown.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I've already set all permissions.

I'm using latest Miui EU stable and a banking app. My device is unlocked and rooted (Magisk).
When I enable 'Enter pincode' in my banking app (Dutch ING) and i'm doing a payment, my phone vibrates and nothing happens. If I disable the pincode, the payment is done without any problem.
On the original Xiaomi ROM everything works as intended. As soon as I install Miui EU (stable or weekly), the phone refuses to show the pincode screen of my banking app.

So:
Miui original ROM: no pincode: payment is done. Pincode: phone shows screen to enter pincode and payment is done.
Miui EU: no pincode, payment is done. Pincode: phone vibrates and no screen to enter pincode is shown.

Any thoughts on how to fix this? I've already set all permissions.
My german ING app is working flawlessly with latest weekly on my MI MIX 3.

156 hours left to change my redmi note 7 global version to xiaomi.eu rom, the best no lags rom ever...
One week... To unlock my bootloader... And back to this awesome rom.
Thanks team!!!

has anyone tried connecting to wear os with this ROM? my phone wont detect my Huawei watch 2. Is there a way to fix this?

I'll try to ask again. Does MIUI EU Rom stable support ota updates or do i need to dirty flash for every release? Thanks.

Stupid question: does stable eu roms have OTA updates (even with magisk installed)?

1.) Yes! :-D
2.) Yes - but the updates are always full roms.
3.) No - Magisk is not part of the rom. You have to reflash it after every update.

Hello,

Poco - Stable Rom installed via TWRP. Now he asks for a password. What should it be?
Please help.
View attachment 28513

I'd bet a bottle of wine that you didn't follow the instructions. Format data?

Hello, installed 11.0.6 redmi note 7, everything is ok, step counter works again as well as research, thanks for your work

I was thinking the same thing. I tried it first without success. All the passwords I knew were wrong. Now had to set everything up again. Damn
Unfortunately, you fell into the trap called "ForceEncryption". If you flash a different ROM, all the data on the phone will become unreadable due to encryption. At this point, the only thing you can do is either restore the ROM you had previously from a backup (hope you made one...) or wipe the data partition and start fresh.
In the future, you can avoid dealing with this thing by using a ForceEncryption disabler. When in recovery, after flashing a new ROM and any addons you might have (Magisk, GApps, firmware/vendor etc.), proceed to flash the disabler just before trying to boot the new ROM. This should prevent your data from getting lost. Despite that, to be true with you, I don't trust it 100%, which is why every time I switch a ROM I also make a full backup of the device (manual copy of internal storage + TWRP/OrangeFox backup of system+data) - just in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.