MIUI 11 MIUI 11.0 STABLE RELEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ia there an easy way to move from Dev to stable one without wipe data? I tried dirty flash but that FC message always there.

An awful battery drain noticed on my Xiaomi Mi Note 10 ((aka CC9Pro)). I've tested the latest rom 11.0.7 and I am now running 11.0.5. because it works better. Both ROMs has this battery drain. I've clean reinstalled these ROMs many times, tried to not install any app from playstore to see what is drawing power. 1st, seems to be "Android System" and Kernel to draw the most. 2nd, The cpu freq seems to get stuck over 1250mhz instead of 500mhz over night. So I need to restart my phone every morning to get the frequency down.

Guys, let me know what I can help with, what logs I can send to you or screenshots? Me and others really want to solve this annoying battery drain.

On the other hand, I've installed a Magisk module, (Universal GMS Doze), turned of autostart for every app, and my battery life improved slightly. It's really weird, sometimes I notice my battery drain really fast and sometimes it holds very well. Keep in mind I that I do restart my phone everyday, if I don't, then the CPU freq keeps high and really drains the battery.

Someone else that could add? There's a whole topic about this drain at XDA. But there's no solution yet.

Hi I have an issue on mi pt pro. I flashed the latest stable coming from global eaa. I used factory reset in twrp and then format data. Zip installed normally without error. But now some apps, when I first run them, and they ask for permissions, the display the first popup for permission and then they crash. If I try to reopen them, a system notification comes on that the permission manager has repeatedly stopped working. The log is attached. I tried the solution to clear permission manager data but still the same. Any idea how I can fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-05-00-59-08-652_com.miui.bugreport.png
    Screenshot_2020-03-05-00-59-08-652_com.miui.bugreport.png
    568 KB · Views: 281
    568 KB · Views: 249
    568 KB · Views: 253
When I flash this stable rom on my Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo), does it support OTA update or I mean am I able to received update directly on my device? Or I need to flash it again via custom recovery? Thanks...

I wonder with the stable version for my xiaomi mi 9 i have a huge battery discharge for no reason.

When I flash this stable rom on my Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo), does it support OTA update or I mean am I able to received update directly on my device? Or I need to flash it again via custom recovery? Thanks...
Both!
You get the update OTA and it will be installed via TWRP.

It is possible to deactivate vibration for incoming calls if I turn on vibration in notifications settings?

Inviato dal mio MI CC 9 utilizzando Tapatalk

First of all, thanks for this wonderful job

second, after upgrading to 11.0.6 from 11.0.4 (dirty flash) on my mi8 i am having problems with bluetooth audio, if i am listening to music using any application (in my case, poweramp) and some other application generates sound (like my gym timer or google maps) the sound disappears and only comes back with the device reset. In 11.0.5 there is also the problem and I was unable to return to 11.0.4.

Clean flash 11.0.6.0.
Also had weird issues after trying to upgrade from 11.0.5.0 to 6.0

On RN7, I Flashed the new 11.0.6.
Android auto and mi health app had been added.

I don't want those useless apps, I removed with uninstaller app + root.
-> Phone reboot to fastboot. I had to reflash the rom, but android auto and mi health came back .

How to remove it safely?

Other thing with the update: SOT is only 5-6h now, a bit disappointed

Hi, i need a little help! I am now on developer weekly rom 20.2.27...Mi 9SE....And I want to install a xiaomi. Eu stable 11.0.5.version and when I go to TWRP and go to install and select SD memory I can't read nothing beacose words and another sings is writing like hieroglyphics instead a regular names and so oneg"-! And I can't read name of downloaded ROM Beacose I can't see what is written! Pls if somebody know what can I do to fix that problem! Thanks everyone! Best regards!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk
Anybody don't know solution for this issue, I can't believe it,!!! I APEL FOR HELP! THANKS EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalkr Ya "7t ;gužve kn mn?

Last edited:
On RN7, I Flashed the new 11.0.6.
Android auto and mi health app had been added.

I don't want those useless apps, I removed with uninstaller app + root.
-> Phone reboot to fastboot. I had to reflash the rom, but android auto and mi health came back .

How to remove it safely?

Other thing with the update: SOT is only 5-6h now, a bit disappointed
Use Szaki tool to safty remove it. With android auto you need to wait developer add to the list or you can manually remove it by entering package name of its.

Warning: with release 6.9+ you need JDK 11 instead of 8

Download appropriate version here: https://github.com/Szaki/XiaomiADBFastbootTools/releases Click "Assets"

i updated from 10.0.4 and somehow got encrypted ... my backups weren't saved on pc so i lost everything... did clean start, everything ok now... no bugs encountered

Thanks!

I had the exact same issue before. I think we need to remove all lockscreen protection, password and fingerprint. But I'm not sure. If someone knows, go ahead and share :)

Anybody don't know solution for this issue, I can't believe it,!!! I APEL FOR HELP! THANKS EVERYONE AND EVERYBODY!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalkr Ya "7t ;gužve kn mn?
Did you try updated twrp,find the latest one for your phone

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.